Pisces Love Tarot – You Are Certain, But Be Careful!
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle message: Have fun. Celebrate. Don’t be so serious | Energies: risk-taker; still healing
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
Spirit invites you to tune in to your intuition, if not listen to your friends, especially if they are telling you to hold your horses and wait for some time. Your person seems to be not ready yet. They will, soon, but don’t force it. It doesn’t have to be now. It could be next month or next year.
Spirit invites you to channel your most compassionate self yet and apply it to this connection. Your person may be needing more of a listening ear (friendship) right now, than romance. Moreover, your readiness may not translate to them being influenced to be ready too. Trust in the divine timing, dear Pisces.
For the meantime, Spirit invites you to have fun and take this matter less seriously. The more you play, the more inspiration will follow, Oracle says. Do something that will release you from ruminating about the outcome.
What brings you joy, dear Pisces? How can you channel your innate penchant for creative work? Take your inner child to date, Oracle asserts, so you can bring clarity to your situation effortlessly.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Swords
Even though you have all but given up, you continue to fret or worry over everything. You must find and confront those things that haunt you.
You are anxious and wrecked with guilt, but you avoid sources of your anxiety. You cannot bring yourself to seek help, and you continue to suffer alone.
King of Cups
The King represents patience, compassion, and stewardship. You or someone around you is intentional about addressing strong and unruly emotions with great sensitivity and care, and guides you toward emotional maturity and levelheadedness in trying times, particularly where a diplomatic and even-handed response is required.
There is emotional abuse and manipulation around you. You or someone around you is selfish, temperamental, and vindictive. This person may be leveraging guilt to get what they want, and shifting blame on others when things go wrong.
Five of Pentacles
This signifies difficult times ahead. You may have suffered a major financial setback. You may find it difficult to face yourself, and for reasons you do not fully grasp, it is difficult to seek help.
Money is tight, but you may find your difficult times are coming to a close. You have regained some agency over your circumstances.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more