– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle message: Have fun. Celebrate. Don’t be so serious | Energies: risk-taker; still healing
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
Spirit invites you to tune in to your intuition, if not listen to your friends, especially if they are telling you to hold your horses and wait for some time. Your person seems to be not ready yet. They will, soon, but don’t force it. It doesn’t have to be now. It could be next month or next year.
Spirit invites you to channel your most compassionate self yet and apply it to this connection. Your person may be needing more of a listening ear (friendship) right now, than romance. Moreover, your readiness may not translate to them being influenced to be ready too. Trust in the divine timing, dear Pisces.
For the meantime, Spirit invites you to have fun and take this matter less seriously. The more you play, the more inspiration will follow, Oracle says. Do something that will release you from ruminating about the outcome.
What brings you joy, dear Pisces? How can you channel your innate penchant for creative work? Take your inner child to date, Oracle asserts, so you can bring clarity to your situation effortlessly.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Pentacles
Take some time to enjoy your financial gains. It might be an opportune time to splurge and treat yourself to something special. This card speaks to strong self-worth.
You are finding it difficult to imagine how you can be truly valuable. Your contributions and skills seem expendable, and your worth always feels negotiable.
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
Three of Pentacles
Your collaborative relationships are in a very good place. Your work environment is healthy and that you are in harmony with your colleagues.
The quality of your collaborations is beginning to suffer. You must take some time to troubleshoot and figure out where the snags are in your complex network of projects.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…