Pisces Love Tarot – You Just Don’t Have the Heart to Get Even
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for September 2023 summary:
Oracle message: Do something to change your energy | Energy: exhaustion
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Pisces love tarot full reading
Pisces love tarot Oracle message
If you’re feeling undervalued and like all your efforts are being wasted, it may be time to take a step back and re-evaluate your situation. You may be in a cycle of giving too much and not getting enough in return, which can be exhausting and damaging to your self-worth.
It’s important to remember that your worth is not negotiable and to avoid letting external forces influence how you view yourself.
If you are someone who is struggling with past traumas or negative experiences, it is important to remember that the universe is always working in your favor. You may have given up on finding love or happiness, but your reading suggests that the right person is coming towards you.
The universe is rewarding you for your perseverance. That means, take a chance on yourself!
Now’s the time to give yourself the love and attention you deserve. By doing so, you’ll attract the right people and opportunities into your life.
It is easy to blame oneself for past mistakes or for allowing oneself to be a victim of someone else’s actions.
If someone repeatedly tells you that you’re not good enough, know that their words do not define you. It’s possible that you’ve been conditioned to think about yourself in a certain way, but it’s important to trust your own perception of yourself and not let others’ opinions sway you.
It’s time to take a leap of faith.
It is important to forgive oneself and move forward. By forgiving oneself and others, one can find peace and allow positive energy and blessings to come your way.
Whether it’s starting a new business or focusing on your family, saying yes to yourself and chasing after what you want can lead to great success and fulfillment.
Trust that the universe is on your side and that luck will be in your favor if you take that leap of faith.
The Dance with Life card is a clear reminder to shake things up.
You cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it. Moreover, you cannot attract a different experience without shifting your energy. So, put those dancing shoes on, and shift your vibration–even just for today.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Eight of Pentacles
You should be reaching new milestones in your professional development. It is about committing to learning and mastering your craft.
You are feeling restless and professionally stagnated. You have more to offer, and you are willing to put in the work. Unfortunately, the right opportunity is not currently aligned with your desire to move up.
Four of Wands
Now is the time to celebrate your accomplishments with your loved ones.
The foundations you have built feel unsteady. Someone in your life might believe they are fully committed to something when they still have doubts.
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more