Pisces Love Tarot – Your Character Is Being Tested
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: Do something to change your energy | Energies: downtrodden; maturity
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
You have the power to decide what you feed your mind, dear Pisces. You are on a healing journey, so allow yourself to enjoy this process. Reject the notion that only the presence of another person can make you happy because you can find this even on your own.
Of course, you can share your person’s happiness, but what do you offer them in the long run? It seems like your person has done their part in filling their own cup, and they are waiting for you to do the same. How can you fill your own cup? You can do this by shifting your energy.
Life is always moving, Oracle says. That means, the moment you resist the ebb and flow of life, your energy will be stagnant. As a result, you will fall out of flow with the universe.
One of the best ways to shift your energy is through movement. And your Oracle guidance card seems to affirm that. So, put on some music and dance along with it.
When we dance unrestrained, our spirit takes over, Oracle asserts. Moreover, your body will begin to learn how to be moved by your intuition, which is connected to the natural rhythm of the universe.
You don’t have to be a dance to dance. As an alternative, you can just groove to the beat of any favorite music of yours or do simple exercises to sweat it out. Consequently, your energy will shift, and you’ll get unstuck organically.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
3 of Cups
This signifies a happy gathering or a strong network of peers. Friendships and camaraderie are at their sturdiest and most reliable.
The bonds within your social circle are made tenuous by jealousy and insecurity. Gossip and lies undo previously sturdy bonds.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
The Hanged Man (Major Arcana)
It might feel like too much is currently on hold, but perhaps this is for the best.
Your personal stagnation might be due to an inability to articulate those frustrating things that give you pause.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…