Pisces Tarot – You Have Met the One
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces tarot reading for June 2023 summary:
Oracle: You go first. The Universe will catch you | Your energy: insecurity
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces tarot
Oracle | Pisces tarot
You are in a position of power and influence and you are very positively ambitious. While you are ready to drive forward, you may feel unlucky, fearful, and perhaps insecure.
You may be entering a new phase of your life, and your ability to adapt and navigate through the ups and downs will determine your success.
The Leap card here is a clear sign that it’s time to take that leap of faith. Moreover, it’s an affirmation that the Universe will fully support you once you do that.
Life bends for the courageous, Oracle says.
Slip to take a deep breath and trust this new beginning. This may have been a missed opportunity in the past, so the Universe is now giving you a second chance. Take it.
Spirit invites you to live.
It’s normal to feel anxious, but it is an unavoidable process of rising, Oracle asserts.
If you are still confused about how to get started, below are ways to do it. Be mindful to approach it with caution and thoughtfulness.
- Reflect. Before making any decisions, take time to reflect on your feelings and motivations. Ask yourself why you want to rekindle the old flame and whether it’s based on genuine feelings or nostalgia.
- Consider the past. Think about what caused the relationship to end and whether those issues have been resolved. Be honest with yourself about whether you are willing to work through any unresolved issues.
- Communicate openly. If you decide to pursue the opportunity, communicate openly and honestly with the other person. Be clear about your intentions and expectations, and listen to their perspective as well.
- Take things slowly. Rekindling an old flame can be exciting, but it’s important to take things slow and not rush into anything. Allow yourself time to reconnect and build trust before making any major commitments.
- Set boundaries. If you decide not to pursue the opportunity or if things don’t work out, it’s important to set boundaries and prioritize your own well-being. Be respectful and kind, but also assertive about your needs and boundaries.
This is an emotional process that can be challenging, but a small step is always better than not taking action at all. Challenge your negative thoughts and just go ahead and take that leap!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Two of Wands
From the initial spark of the Ace, take that energy and chart a course. There is still a good deal of planning to do.
You are caught at an impasse. Decision-making is difficult because you are still much too precious about your inspiration. If you do not fan those sparks, they will dwindle and dissipate.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
Three of Wands
Your plans appears to be moving along as expected.
Though you find yourself moving forward, the rewards seem to be middling and unimpressive. Your expectations are not being met, and your long-term goals seem to be far away.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more