Sagittarius Love Tarot – Numbing The Pain
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for February 2024 summary:
Oracle: White Rose of Hope | Energies: impulsive; distracted
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Your Reading | Sagittarius Love Tarot
The Oracle| Sagittarius Love Tarot
You may be going through a difficult heartbreak or breakup, dear Sagittarius. I know it’s painful to give your all to a relationship, only to know it will have to end. But remember: all that’s meant for us will never pass us by. When someone passes us by, that only means it’s not meant for us!
If your person has already expressed it’s over, accept it with all the grace that you can muster. Tread that path anyway.
Moreover, never dim your light to fit their narrative, because the person who’s aligned with your narrative is yet to come.
The White Rose of Hope
Spirit wants you to know that exciting times are ahead of you!
The White rose symbolizes hope, new beginnings, admiration, and young love. Own it and believe that it will happen, because that belief is your key to bringing it to reality.
This card is a sign that soon, you will find your way. And your path will truly be illuminated.
It seems like you are isolating yourself and shutting out advice from friends and loved ones. However, it’s important to take care of your mental health and seek support from those who care about you.
Consider engaging in a creative project or endeavor that brings you joy and helps you process your emotions.
Also be mindful of engaging in rebound relationships or seeking validation from external sources. That means finding activities that bring you peace and help you move forward positively. Take the time to listen to yourself and find compassion for both yourself and your ex-partner.
Remember, you are not alone! Choose wisdom over revenge and approach the situation with grace and understanding.
It’s part of the process. The universe is presenting you with a rough patch. But know that you will emerge stronger after treading this path!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ace of Pentacles
This is a lucky card. You may have a lead on a new opportunity to expand your source of income. You could do more, and your contributions are more valuable than you realize.
You are faced with a sudden financial setback of some inconvenience. Though it will not upend your livelihood, it still makes life a little more difficult than it needs to be. Perhaps you counted your chickens before they hatched.
The Devil (Major Arcana)
You might take the next opportunity to yield to your passions. Do not lose yourself in your passions or those will be your vices.
Your penchant for self-restraint and discipline has become stifling.
Three of Wands
Your plans appears to be moving along as expected.
Though you find yourself moving forward, the rewards seem to be middling and unimpressive. Your expectations are not being met, and your long-term goals seem to be far away.
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed. As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
by Yoshi Yoshitani
Features rich, vibrant art and a keen understanding of traditional tarot archetypes infused with worldly insight and folkloric spirit.
Illustrator Yoshi Yoshitani brings fables, ancient mythologies, and spiritual legends to life on the Major and Minor Arcana cards, inspired by the cultural traditions of China, Japan, Peru, Norway, Persia, England, Greece, Denmark, the Maori tribe of New Zealand, and more.
by Nicoletta Ceccoli
Celebrated illustrator Nicoletta Ceccoli draws in a style of provocative enchantment. These oracle cards provide insight into complex questions, where the dark mingles with the light and reveals the shades of gray that illuminate our most profound truths.
by Catrin Welz-Stein
Visionary collage artist Catrin Welz-Stein intermixes unexpected elements of nature and imagination, creating a sumptuous world where flower spirits and floating castles happily co-exist. Each of the 52 oracle cards captures a magical moment full of delightful surprises and vintage charm. Powerful messages in the 44-page guidebook lead you into discoveries of insight that inspire new ways of looking at life. Catrin Welz-Stein uses digital images to express her creativity and tell unique stories. Her artwork has an ethereal feel that explores the area between imagination and reality. Catrin is originally from Germany but has lived in Korea and Malaysia for several years with her husband and two children, thus there is also a subtle Asian influence in her work.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…