Sagittarius Love Tarot – They Are So Unfair
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Transformation | Energies: reluctance; dismissive
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
Acknowledging that you need to change something around you is a beautiful step towards making it happen. You are getting there, and deep healing is on the horizon. Just having the thought of making changes means that you have emerged, and you are not who you were a year ago, Oracle asserts.
So much has happened in your inner world. Trust that it’s happening. Now is the time to release old ways of being, and choose the path wherein your happiness is tied to someone else’s actions. Know what you truly want (and deserve) and follow that path. As you do so, everything will organically fall away. As a result, what no longer needs to stay with you will automatically fall away.
Shift your vibration so all those that no longer serve you will just be irrelevant to you.
Saturn and the Black Madonna and the African goddess Oshun influence this card. Saturn is destruction and transformation, while Black Madonna signifies underground and that’s been cast aside. Oshun symbolizes the tender love of the Original Mother.
Don’t push yourself to perform, because your Spirit Guides are beside you. They hear you, and you are loved.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
Two of Pentacles
You are in the midst of juggling various obligations. Negotiate your time, energy, and efforts carefully.
You have taken on too much, and you are beginning to let certain things fall through the cracks. You may also find yourself being pointlessly busy.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…