– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Transformation | Energies: reluctance; dismissive
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
Acknowledging that you need to change something around you is a beautiful step towards making it happen. You are getting there, and deep healing is on the horizon. Just having the thought of making changes means that you have emerged, and you are not who you were a year ago, Oracle asserts.
So much has happened in your inner world. Trust that it’s happening. Now is the time to release old ways of being, and choose the path wherein your happiness is tied to someone else’s actions. Know what you truly want (and deserve) and follow that path. As you do so, everything will organically fall away. As a result, what no longer needs to stay with you will automatically fall away.
Shift your vibration so all those that no longer serve you will just be irrelevant to you.
Saturn and the Black Madonna and the African goddess Oshun influence this card. Saturn is destruction and transformation, while Black Madonna signifies underground and that’s been cast aside. Oshun symbolizes the tender love of the Original Mother.
Don’t push yourself to perform, because your Spirit Guides are beside you. They hear you, and you are loved.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
The Chariot (Major Arcana)
There is a definitive sense that propels your journey. The Chariot has no reins and is propelled by force of will.
Interrogate your goals and means of achieving them.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
Four of Wands
Now is the time to celebrate your accomplishments with your loved ones.
The foundations you have built feel unsteady. Someone in your life might believe they are fully committed to something when they still have doubts.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…