Sagittarius Love Tarot – They Are So Unfair
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Transformation | Energies: reluctance; dismissive
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
Acknowledging that you need to change something around you is a beautiful step towards making it happen. You are getting there, and deep healing is on the horizon. Just having the thought of making changes means that you have emerged, and you are not who you were a year ago, Oracle asserts.
So much has happened in your inner world. Trust that it’s happening. Now is the time to release old ways of being, and choose the path wherein your happiness is tied to someone else’s actions. Know what you truly want (and deserve) and follow that path. As you do so, everything will organically fall away. As a result, what no longer needs to stay with you will automatically fall away.
Shift your vibration so all those that no longer serve you will just be irrelevant to you.
Saturn and the Black Madonna and the African goddess Oshun influence this card. Saturn is destruction and transformation, while Black Madonna signifies underground and that’s been cast aside. Oshun symbolizes the tender love of the Original Mother.
Don’t push yourself to perform, because your Spirit Guides are beside you. They hear you, and you are loved.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
Ace of Swords
The Ace of Swords indicates intense focus, clarity, and an unyielding resolve. This is the beginning of a realization, a breakthrough moment where goals that previously were poorly understood are seen fresh.
There is an incomplete understanding of your goals and aspirations. Perhaps your understanding is too broad, and you have not yet narrowed your focus. Take things one step at a time and cover your bases in achievable increments.
Justice (Major Arcana)
Regardless of whether it benefits you personally, value and pursue what is right instead of, or perhaps despite, what is popular.
What do you omit from your personal narrative to protect your comfort?
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…