Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: Nothing is yet set in stone
Your current energy: walking away (or out!)
Your person’s energy: desire for attention
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Sagittarius-born individual, and next Tuesday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Sagittarius tarot reading
You are ready to walk away from a painful experience in your love life. The 6 of Swords energy equates to feeling like being in a nightmare, and you wish to drift away as you sleep, or wake up forgetting about everything. Transitions and moving on–these are your current desires. The number 6 signifies harmony, and perhaps this is what you are aiming for.
Your person seems to be less cooperative. There is a power struggle between the two of you, and your person refuses to back down. They may also feel like they are competing against you. This could also mean competing with another energy that seems to surround you. A third party, I suppose. However, third parties need not be having another person in your midst. It could signify divided attention. Perhaps quality time is their love language, and they wish to receive this from you. Lack of creative ways to express this need is what they could be struggling with.
Spirit wants you to know that it’s actually a good sign if you’re unhappy with with the current state of of your situation. Because you still have the chance to maneuver, and change the tide. For unstable energies, this Oracle card comes to you with the affirmation that you can still influence decisions. You have the ability to turn it around, if you are open and willing about the best that is to come. It is time to focus.
This is the Mutable Moon card, and you are a mutable sign. That means, your situation is flexible, and you have the power to change it. Enjoy the daydream (yes, that 6 of Swords energy is just a daydream!). Once you are ready, try to shift your mindset, recalibrate your approach, and positive change will soon flow. /highfive!
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via firstname.lastname@example.org