Sagittarius Tarot – A Cathartic Period
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for July 2023 summary:
Oracle: Something wonderful that is unearned and unexpected is coming | Energy: joy
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
You may have just gotten out of a relationship and it sucks. However, sometimes you feel that it’s wrong to feel the freedom that you’re feeling right now. Why am I feeling light and happy? Some of you ask.
Sometimes you could also be thinking that there’s a tradeoff in leaving that situation behind and it seems ugly. However, in the greater scheme of things, you’d rather accept it than be miserable your whole life.
Celebrations are on the way, so just enjoy it and don’t pressure yourself doing something drastic. Spirit is sending an unforeseen gift—take it. This could be a new business or a much deeper connection with yourself on the horizon.
Divine orchestration seems to be at work right now. That means unexpected windfalls will come your way now. Be ready to receive!
Grace to accept Spirit’s gifts is what’s called for right now. When it rains, it pours, so just take it slow and allow yourself to witness the changes in you.
Navigate these changes with grace. It’s okay to take things slow and witness the transformation happening within you. Trust in the journey and have faith that everything is happening for your highest good.
Moreover, do not put too much pressure on yourself to do something new. Sometimes the best gift we can give ourselves is simply to be present and enjoy the company of those around us.
You are blessed. Let awe and gratitude for all your blessings guide you now, Oracle asserts.
In case you’re thinking about what could the next steps be, just listen to your intuition. It’s definitely okay to take that leap of faith, but don’t forget to have a solid plan!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Page of Wands
You or someone around you is an eager and enthusiastic personality, full of ardent curiosity and a willingness to explore new ideas.
Though you have earnestly longed to pursue something new, life keeps getting in the way. Your potential remains untapped.
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
Eight of Swords
You are trapped in your bad habits, your deceptions, and your denials. You keep trying to explain your way out of your emotional problems without ever touching the heart of the matter.
You cling to your worst habits because you fear your personal progress will isolate you from those who do not want you to change.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more