Sagittarius Tarot – Stop Faking It
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for May 2023 summary:
Oracle: Where are you being called to journey to? | Energy: determined
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius tarot
Oh God, I didn’t realize that you had the same message as last month’s reading, dear Sagittarius! You might have been taking that “fake it til you make it” mantra to heart!
Spirit seems to be inviting you to have an honest conversation with yourself and acknowledge areas where you have been putting up a face. What could be the intention behind it? Would it have something to do with wanting to fit in, impress others, or avoid confrontation?
Understanding the root cause can give insights into your own choices—which you might not be aware to be hurtful to your beloved.
In what ways can you show vulnerability to your partner?
Showing your authentic self (positive or negative) can powerfully build trust. There could be other aspects of your relationship that you still need to witness and learn. Certainly, choosing to work on deepening your relationships may help you refocus on what truly matters.
Distractions are being thrown at your path to help you learn how to refocus.
Imrama means a journey of the soul voyage on which we don’t know where we are going but our soul knows the way, Oracle says. Spirit now invites you to go on a soul journey and what you’re experiencing right now tests your character.
Perhaps Spirit invites you to chase after your passions, not people.
Your soul is ready to journey deep, Oracle asserts. In what ways can you empower your spirit and harness your soul’s wisdom?
Connect with your soul’s wisdom
Harnessing your soul wisdom involves connecting with your innermost self and tapping into your intuition. If you don’t know how to begin, you could start by doing these:
- Create space for introspection: Find a quiet place where you can be alone with your thoughts, free from distractions. This could be a peaceful spot in nature, a cozy corner in your home, or a meditation room.
- Practice mindfulness: Mindfulness helps you become more aware of your thoughts, feelings, and surroundings. By practicing mindfulness, you can better connect with your inner self and tap into your intuition.
- Listen to your body: Your body often holds clues to your innermost thoughts and feelings. Pay attention to physical sensations, such as tension, as they may indicate deeper emotions. The chakras (energy centers) in Reiki can provide better insights into this.
- Journaling: Writing down your thoughts and feelings in a journal can help you process your emotions and gain clarity on your innermost desires and goals. Allow your pen to flow as your heart speaks.
- Connect with your inner child: Your inner child represents your purest and most authentic self. In what ways can you loosen up and play more?
By trying out these steps, you can journey through the portal of your heart. Allow this higher self to rise, dear Sagittarius.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
The Devil (Major Arcana)
You might take the next opportunity to yield to your passions. Do not lose yourself in your passions or those will be your vices.
Your penchant for self-restraint and discipline has become stifling.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…