Sagittarius Tarot – You’re Doing Good!
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius tarot reading for June 2023 summary:
Oracle: What is your soul calling you to do? | Your energy: self-doubt
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius tarot
There is a sudden bolt of change around you, dear Sagittarius, and you are called to face it right now. If you ever feel that you’re on the right path, please know that you are exactly where you need to be.
Perhaps you feel like what the universe is giving you is something that you don’t deserve. However, know that this is divinely guided, and you don’t have to look back to what was before. Take this gift and move forward.
Enjoy the fruits of your labor, and trust your soul’s yearnings. Listen to your soul as you traverse a new path.
Moreover, do not engage with someone who tries to pull you down. Be mindful of people who are projecting their insecurities onto you. Notice when somebody does this to you, and make an effort to set your boundaries.
Answer the Call is a clear invitation from the universe to not try to make sense of what’s happening to you. Just accept what’s thrown your way with grace, and continue moving forward anyway. Use your heart as a compass.
Answering your soul’s calling is not a one-time thing, but a lifelong dance, Oracle says.
It takes faith and courage to answer this call. So instead of ruminating about the past, use this present moment to muster the courage to find that purpose.
If you are unsure how to actually find it, here are tips:
- Listen to your intuition – Your intuition is often your soul’s way of communicating with you. Pay attention to that niggling feeling that hounds you in ways you actually hate!
- Connect with your passions – Your soul may be calling you to pursue your passions and purpose in life. Take time to explore what truly lights you up.
- Practice self-reflection – Spend time in quiet reflection to connect with your inner self and gain clarity on what your soul is calling you towards.
- Be open to change – Your soul may be calling you to make changes in your life. Be open to new opportunities and experiences, even if they are unfamiliar to you.
- Trust the journey – Following the call of your soul can be a challenging and unpredictable journey, but trust that you are on the right path and have the strength to navigate it.
Overall, Spirit wants to reward you. So take it, own it, and don’t look back.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions, especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Two of Swords
A difficult must be made, and you might be avoiding it. You are getting in your own way.
There are two choices with comparable consequences. You might be caught between two competing sides or find yourself overwhelmed with unwelcome external input.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
Four of Pentacles
There is a desire for stability and control. You have not been as intentional as you had hoped, and you feel inclined to scale back your spending to conserve your resources.
Your relationship with money is unstable. There is a pattern of fiscal irresponsibility that you have not fully examined.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…