Scorpio Love Tarot – Right Person, Wrong Time?
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle: Beauty and devotion. Priestess. Mystic. Teacher | Energies: torn; abundant
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
You could be torn between two lovers and you are having a hard time deciding. While you know intuitively what to choose, you know that you have to choose what is right, even if it means you would be hurt in the process. Someone accessible or convenient makes you feel loved. And you come to believe that what they show you is what you deserve.
Everything could be overwhelming, and you are struggling with making sense of what’s happening around you.
You had the Tower card twice. There’s something about your love situation that needs to be addressed, dear Scorpio. There’s no time to dilly-dally, nor to sweep it under the rug once again. Otherwise, it will resurface much stronger and will hit harder than you imagine it to be.
Regardless of your choice (whether it’s right or wrong), something has to give. Better confront these “demons” now before they escalate into something that will shatter what you have built.
Raise your vibration so you will be focused on yourself and fill your own cup. The Sisterhood of the Rose is here to remind you of your beauty. Spirit also invites you to notice the beauty around you, particularly in nature so you can connect with Mother Earth.
Creating beauty could mean doing your self-care ritual or creating something that is for the highest good of all. That means you may want to contribute to your community or lead some advocacy for the environment. Surround yourself with beauty and devote yourself to it.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Swords
Even though you have all but given up, you continue to fret or worry over everything. You must find and confront those things that haunt you.
You are anxious and wrecked with guilt, but you avoid sources of your anxiety. You cannot bring yourself to seek help, and you continue to suffer alone.
Temperance (Major Arcana)
Despite the challenges and the pain that often accompany change and growth, you may find that your strong personal and interpersonal foundation help you keep grounded.
Examine your personal and interpersonal habits and honestly determine which of those things perpetuate patterns that drain you.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…