– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle: Beauty and devotion. Priestess. Mystic. Teacher | Energies: torn; abundant
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
You could be torn between two lovers and you are having a hard time deciding. While you know intuitively what to choose, you know that you have to choose what is right, even if it means you would be hurt in the process. Someone accessible or convenient makes you feel loved. And you come to believe that what they show you is what you deserve.
Everything could be overwhelming, and you are struggling with making sense of what’s happening around you.
You had the Tower card twice. There’s something about your love situation that needs to be addressed, dear Scorpio. There’s no time to dilly-dally, nor to sweep it under the rug once again. Otherwise, it will resurface much stronger and will hit harder than you imagine it to be.
Regardless of your choice (whether it’s right or wrong), something has to give. Better confront these “demons” now before they escalate into something that will shatter what you have built.
Raise your vibration so you will be focused on yourself and fill your own cup. The Sisterhood of the Rose is here to remind you of your beauty. Spirit also invites you to notice the beauty around you, particularly in nature so you can connect with Mother Earth.
Creating beauty could mean doing your self-care ritual or creating something that is for the highest good of all. That means you may want to contribute to your community or lead some advocacy for the environment. Surround yourself with beauty and devote yourself to it.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Fortitude/Strength (Major Arcana)
You have found a healthy measure of patience for yourself. This is a reminder to acknowledge your shortcomings and all the anxieties that accompany them.
Do not allow your past mistakes to hinder your growth.
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
Two of Pentacles
You are in the midst of juggling various obligations. Negotiate your time, energy, and efforts carefully.
You have taken on too much, and you are beginning to let certain things fall through the cracks. You may also find yourself being pointlessly busy.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…