Scorpio Love Tarot – Right Person, Wrong Time?
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle: Beauty and devotion. Priestess. Mystic. Teacher | Energies: torn; abundant
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
You could be torn between two lovers and you are having a hard time deciding. While you know intuitively what to choose, you know that you have to choose what is right, even if it means you would be hurt in the process. Someone accessible or convenient makes you feel loved. And you come to believe that what they show you is what you deserve.
Everything could be overwhelming, and you are struggling with making sense of what’s happening around you.
You had the Tower card twice. There’s something about your love situation that needs to be addressed, dear Scorpio. There’s no time to dilly-dally, nor to sweep it under the rug once again. Otherwise, it will resurface much stronger and will hit harder than you imagine it to be.
Regardless of your choice (whether it’s right or wrong), something has to give. Better confront these “demons” now before they escalate into something that will shatter what you have built.
Raise your vibration so you will be focused on yourself and fill your own cup. The Sisterhood of the Rose is here to remind you of your beauty. Spirit also invites you to notice the beauty around you, particularly in nature so you can connect with Mother Earth.
Creating beauty could mean doing your self-care ritual or creating something that is for the highest good of all. That means you may want to contribute to your community or lead some advocacy for the environment. Surround yourself with beauty and devote yourself to it.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Justice (Major Arcana)
Regardless of whether it benefits you personally, value and pursue what is right instead of, or perhaps despite, what is popular.
What do you omit from your personal narrative to protect your comfort?
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
Death (Major Arcana)
Though it may initially read as a bad omen, Death simply refers to cycles of change in a broader sense.
You may lack proper closure, and unable to let go of the past.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…