Scorpio Love Tarot – They Want to Go, But Still Loves You
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for April 2021 summary:
Oracle: I accept that challenges are the best way to learn | Current energies: regretful; doesn’t seem to care
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
This is exactly how we could describe your current situation, dear Scorpio. Obstacles, are presented to you so that you may overcome them, Oracle says. Believe that you will, because no one else will believe you other than yourself. Confidence follows those who persevere to triumph over adversity. Easier said than done, I know, but know that a life without challenge is a life without growth. Light is always magical when it comes after the dark.
Adversity, when perceived as an opportunity, makes it a little bit lighter. This time is an opportunity for you perhaps to reach out to old friends or your soul family. You are not alone. Those who come to your aid are those who answer to the test of friendship. Certainly, adversity is also an opportunity for you to determine who’s got your back. It’s always a win-win scenario. You got this.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.