Scorpio Love – When Will It Stop?
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for January 2024 summary:
Oracle: Pillar of Light | Current energies: self-blame; overthinking
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Scorpio love tarot | full reading
Scorpio love tarot | Oracle message
I see your pain, dear Scorpio. You’ve been tangled in thoughts and maybe doubting yourself, even questioning if you’re creating false narratives. Did you know that as a Scorpio, your intuition is extremely powerful?
Embrace it, but remember to balance it with objective thinking. You might be surprised to find that the stress you’re experiencing is serving a larger purpose.
Sleepless nights, self-blame…all signs of negativity feeding off your energy. But don’t despair, because the universe has a message for you.
Remember that conflict is an opportunity for growth. Your partner’s differing communication style or progressive mindset can feel challenging, but it may also be a chance for you to expand.
Pillar of Light is a reminder that you are the oracle. That means you always have the power to be the better person.
In what ways can you connect to your higher self?
You are the pillar of light.
It’s time to elevate your vibration.
Take a moment to meditate, dear Scorpio. Imagine yourself as a radiant pillar of light, linking the ethereal heavens with our beloved Earth. As the light courses through each of your chakras, you awaken the mystical rainbow bridge, a concept deeply rooted in ancient scriptures. As your vibration ascends, you raise the planet’s vibration too.
Allow the narratives that don’t serve you to go.
Embrace change, gain perspective, and prioritize your well-being. This way you can create healthy narratives for yourself.
Remember, love, you deserve inner peace and happiness. It is always your choice to choose this. Follow that wisdom in your heart.
Activate your light:
Look at your Oracle card, tune into your heart and say:
I allow the light of the heavens and the light of the Earth to flow through me now. I activate the codes of remembering within my cells and chakras. I activate my system as a rainbow bridge between heaven and Earth.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Hanged Man (Major Arcana)
It might feel like too much is currently on hold, but perhaps this is for the best.
Your personal stagnation might be due to an inability to articulate those frustrating things that give you pause.
Page of Cups
There is an embodied childlike excitement at prospective emotional connections. This card indicates wonder and appeals to the part of you that indulges in following your dreams.
You or someone around you is immature and unable to properly address emotional problems. A lack of self-love and self-confidence is evident, and it asks you to examine moments of petulant selfishness.
Ten of Wands
You have worked very had, and you have amassed many accomplishments. Unfortunately, this carries with it more responsibility. A grand and beautiful garden requires more care and attention than a single potted plant.
Those things you amassed now feel burdensome to maintain. You might feel ready to move on, but you have invested so much in where you are.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…