Taurus Love Tarot – It’s All Because of You
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: Have fun. Celebrate. Don’t be so serious | Energies: patience and maturity; self-confidence
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
Your person has learned to change for the better, because of you dear Taurus. You have served as an inspiration for them to muster the courage to trust the process, and make changes at their own pace. All because you were so patient, and because of your radical love.
There were obvious differences between you and your person’s way of seeing things, and this has been the major culprit in your arguments in the past. However, you rose above yourself and channeled your loving energies. As a result, transformation and strength have come upon your lover. Now they are more confident in making choices. They have grown to be a better person, all because of you.
Celebrate this small win, dear Taurus. Spirit invites you now to rest and play, and learn to have more fun. Be silly today and switch off your mind, so you can make more room for your spirit to guide you. Just keep moving forward.
Follow what lights you up, so you will never feel the need to get back to who you were before. Moreover, you will never feel the need to ask others to do things the way you like it to, because you are focused on yourself and your own joy. If your focus is on your joy, the energy of positivity will continue to flourish around you. This is similar to filling your own cup. Once you focus on that, it will overflow and be transmitted to your loved ones, just like what’s happening with you right now!
Just for today, celebrate and have fun. This raises your vibration quickly and effortlessly.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Three of Wands
Your plans appears to be moving along as expected.
Though you find yourself moving forward, the rewards seem to be middling and unimpressive. Your expectations are not being met, and your long-term goals seem to be far away.
Eight of Pentacles
You should be reaching new milestones in your professional development. It is about committing to learning and mastering your craft.
You are feeling restless and professionally stagnated. You have more to offer, and you are willing to put in the work. Unfortunately, the right opportunity is not currently aligned with your desire to move up.
Knight of Cups
This represents emotional awareness. You are in touch with your inner feelings and prone to flights of fancy. Despite the power of fantasies, the Knight is also a reminder to keep yourself from getting swept away by your ideals of romance.
Someone has lost control of their emotions. The Knight warns of lack of self-reflection, and being prone to moodiness and jealousy.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…