Taurus Love Tarot – The Universe Wants to Give You Something
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for March 2023 summary:
Oracle: Have fun, celebrate, and don’t be so serious | Energy: satisfaction
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
The more you play, the more inspiration will follow, Oracle says. Take some time out to do something and release the need to attach to the outcome.
Take your inner child to date, Oracle asserts. What are the activities that bring you joy, dear Taurus? Have you been working too much that you can’t make up time for play? Celebrate how far you have come, and don’t go chasing the shiny objects as they go along. Enjoy time with yourself.
Spirit will present you with a lot of choices and it’s coming soon. Be open, but don’t go chasing after all of those options. If you get lost in those opportunities, the best choice is always you choosing yourself.
If you are having a hard time getting these issues out of your head (i.e., preoccupied with your ex), then show up for activities that help you detach from those thoughts. There are ways to instantly shift your frequency, but play is the easiest and most accessible thing to do.
Today, reflect on how would you be able to channel that childlike wonder and curiosity. You could already be in pursuit of this, so keep the momentum going.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
King of Pentacles
You or someone around you is an ambitious leader, adept at managing finances. Each new project comes with a carefully crafted multipoint plan, and great self-discipline is exercised. Luck favors the prepared.
You or someone around you is a workaholic with miserly tendencies. There is competitiveness, being cutthroat, and business-minded. Someone is risk-averse and not inclined to invest in new ideas.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…