Taurus Love Tarot – The Universe Wants to Give You Something
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for March 2023 summary:
Oracle: Have fun, celebrate, and don’t be so serious | Energy: satisfaction
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
The more you play, the more inspiration will follow, Oracle says. Take some time out to do something and release the need to attach to the outcome.
Take your inner child to date, Oracle asserts. What are the activities that bring you joy, dear Taurus? Have you been working too much that you can’t make up time for play? Celebrate how far you have come, and don’t go chasing the shiny objects as they go along. Enjoy time with yourself.
Spirit will present you with a lot of choices and it’s coming soon. Be open, but don’t go chasing after all of those options. If you get lost in those opportunities, the best choice is always you choosing yourself.
If you are having a hard time getting these issues out of your head (i.e., preoccupied with your ex), then show up for activities that help you detach from those thoughts. There are ways to instantly shift your frequency, but play is the easiest and most accessible thing to do.
Today, reflect on how would you be able to channel that childlike wonder and curiosity. You could already be in pursuit of this, so keep the momentum going.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
Four of Cups
There is a vague sense of dissatisfaction that lingers like a late-afternoon shadow. You are unable to appreciate what you have built for yourself.
There is an urgent restlessness and dissatisfaction. You want to escape and start over. Everything you have built has turned out not quite right, but you keep missing opportunities to try again.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…