Taurus Love Tarot – Trust the Magic of New Beginnings
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for April 2023 summary:
Oracle: What is the niggling feeling trying to tell you? | Your energy: confidence
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
Trust the niggle and take action. You will know that this niggle is right if it’s persistent and most of the time annoying. Do not rationalize nor numb it out. Just face it, because if you will keep on sweeping it under the rug, life will just throw you more bait to awaken it, Oracle says.
Your reading shows energies of maturity, confidence, and mindfulness. But this ‘Trust the Niggle’ Oracle card may have come up in your reading because you could be doubting yourself and the process sometimes. Spirit affirms that you are safe. It’s scary but yes, go ahead and take that leap of faith.
Free yourself from misgivings you’ve experienced in the past because the universe wants to give you something that you deserve. And that only happens if you get out of your comfort zone.
Spirit is guiding you to a place of abundance and joy, so keep moving forward with confidence and determination.
Perhaps it would help if you stay connected to your inner child-like wonder and curiosity. What activities bring you joy and make you feel alive? Make time for those activities and allow yourself to experience the joy and freedom of being fully present at the moment.
Trust that the universe has your back and that everything is working out in your favor. Capitalize on your energy of willingness and openness, because you are fully equipped right now. Keep shining, dear Taurus!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
Ten of Cups
There is finally an overarching sense of harmony in your life. Though the journey has been long, you have materialized your hopes and desires in ways you may not have expected.
There is something barring the road to complete happiness. You are close to fulfilling your wishes, but you have neglected to tie up a few loose ends. You cannot fully enjoy your achievements because there is lingering regret and discord.
The Sun (Major Arcana)
Truths are plainly observable, and there is joy and relief.
Do you seek to illuminate truth and beauty with your radiance, or do you simply burn too bright and too hot?
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…