Taurus love today – Let this new person find you
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: Share your voice
Your current energy: emotional baggage
Your person’s energy: in love
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Taurus-born individual, and next Saturday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Taurus love today
You are choosing to stay in an unfruitful situation, and perhaps you are staying for the sake of love. At least from your perspective, this remains a loving relationship, even if abuse seems apparent.
Resistance exists. That means, you refuse to leave this emotionally taxing situation. And this could be out of fear of loss. Hence, you choose to sweep it under the rug, hoping that one day you muster the courage to honor your self.
While you feel burdened by unresolved romantic issues, someone out there is willing to get you through this. By default, the card on the right is your current partner. However, I strongly feel that this is someone new–someone who is about to come towards you.
Currently, you might be in an unhappy relationship, and there is someone out there who is right for you (a.k.a. your twin flame). The identity of this new person may have not yet been revealed to you. Nevertheless, the universe is excited to reveal this to you, only if you are willing to get out of your prison.
The Ace of Cups means a new beginning in love. Someone is so in love with you at a distance, or you are about to meet the right person for you. Just take a step forward, and leave everything behind.
You might be hiding your emotional turmoil, dear Taurus. There are fears about speaking your truth, perhaps out of fear to lose a loved one. I can feel that you are trying to avoid this situation for too long, only because you fear to be abandoned. If I am right about thinking this is a toxic relationhip, perhaps yesterday’s reading may be of help to you.
This card comes to you as a nudge from the universe to come out of the cave. The persecution may be coming from your own limiting beliefs, and is empowered by fear of abandonment. Oracle invites you to express your voice–the voice that would never come from anybody else but you. As you do this, you unlock something in the universe and call a missing piece of you home.
Once you speak your soul’s voice, this liberates you from all of the emotional baggage. You do not have to carry it for so long, dear one. You’ll never know, somebody out there is just waiting for you to come out of that cave, and wash the excess baggage away for you.
The Ace of Cups could be a new love that awaits you, so go out there and let this person find you.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.