Virgo Love Tarot – Finally Confessing
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for September 2021 summary:
Oracle: I know what I am here to do | Energies: confusion; confidence
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
You may be caught up in life and sometimes you think what exactly are you here to do. Spirit once again invites you to ask yourself what lights you up, or what specific activities speak to your soul? You may have been asked these questions before, but perhaps you dismissed them. Now is the perfect opportunity to act on those questions. It doesn’t have to be big. In fact, you can just start today. Just do it, then worry after.
Feeding the energy of joy raises your vibration. As a result, you attract more of what it is you truly desire.
If this confession is what you have been waiting for, then it comes to you much faster if you feed your soul with lovin’ vibes. Life on Earth is full of obligations that require your conscious attention, Oracle says, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t infuse all of your decisions with care and compassion. A new chapter is on the horizon, so connect with your intuition–this is your compass. And this is the only thing that can help you bring certainty and clarity around your circumstances.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
You may also subscribe to be notified when new readings are up or check out today’s zodiac readings
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
The Star (Major Arcana)
After the Tower has fallen and the light of dusk fades into the night, the Star is there to help you make your way through the dark.
You may have fallen deep in despair and cannot move forward.
Queen of Wands
You or someone around you is a high achiever and revels in new challenges and new ideas. Though she is warm and passionate, she is also decisive and intense, representing ambition and vibrancy.
This could indicate self-righteousness. Though you or someone around you are passionate and accomplished, you can take a long time to course-correct when you are in the wrong. Your goals may not be consistent, and your core beliefs may be prone to change.
King of Cups
The King represents patience, compassion, and stewardship. You or someone around you is intentional about addressing strong and unruly emotions with great sensitivity and care, and guides you toward emotional maturity and levelheadedness in trying times, particularly where a diplomatic and even-handed response is required.
There is emotional abuse and manipulation around you. You or someone around you is selfish, temperamental, and vindictive. This person may be leveraging guilt to get what they want, and shifting blame on others when things go wrong.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…