Virgo Love Tarot – “Hate That I Love You”
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for April 2021 summary:
Oracle: I release any beliefs that no longer assist in my soul’s growth | Energies: Nostalgic; positive
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
The energy of fear has many guises to complicate your path to loving yourself, Oracle says. Guilt is a wolf in sheep’s clothing, because it’s an emotion that pretends to be enlightening. Guilt could be helpful if it allows you to call out yourself for wrongdoings, or to reflect on a mistake. Once you recognize this, it’s time to learn from it and move forward.
Be mindful that this guilt will pull you down to a point that you will sabotage your own self-confidence. You have it all, dear Virgo, and you are becoming hyper-critical that you lose focus on being grateful for what you have in your life right now.
Examine this feeling subjectively. Act on it then release it. Otherwise, it will block you further your self-love journey. You wouldn’t want that to happen, because once you remain where you were, it will take too long for you to heal. And once you take too long to heal, the longer you will reconcile with this special person too.
Healthy guilt is a warning that action must be taken, Oracle asserts. Holding onto it for too long needs to be released. Come on, Virgo.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.