Virgo Love Tarot – Smells Like Teen Spirit
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for January 2023 summary:
Oracle: You are perfectly supported to live your life | Energies: abundance; resentment
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
You may want to look at the Libra reading because their narrative seems to be similar to yours. But it could also mean that some of you are dealing with a Libra.
It seems like the person you’re dealing with is someone who’s reactive toward your choices, and would rather spend much time blaming you rather than understanding the situation for what it is. However, it seems like there’s more to that than their reaction. So if you are practicing kindness toward them, just keep up that good work. You are filled with grace that no amount of trouble can bother you right now.
They could be struggling with some insecurity. Perhaps they have put a personal goal on the back burner because they chose you. And so, they blame you for it.
From whatever angle you look at it, it’s not your fault, really. You are way too compassionate enough to understand them. So be mindful also that you blame yourself for his/her misgivings with his/her self.
Recognize that it’s not your fault
The Rose Garden here is a message for you to recognize that it’s not your fault. Once again, the rose is beautiful in spite of its thorns. Embrace this beauty. If you are already struggling to deal with another person’s issues, then perhaps it’s time to reassess the connection. Or walk away. You are not responsible for another person’s life, even if they’re family.
That doesn’t mean that you are not enough for them, it just means that you are not the right person to accompany them on their journey. Don’t forget to treat yourself with kindness too.
The Tree of Life signifies an ever-growing veracity of interconnectedness, Oracle says. This is you, dear Virgo.
You are filled with abundance, so cherish this moment that you have worked hard for yourself. No person should be able to take this away from you, even the most important person in your life. This is also a reminder that the Tree of Life is perpetually blessing you with a support system, and that any kind of imbalance in your life may self-correct.
Alongside the Rose Garden, I feel like you are surrounded by all the abundance that you deserve. It may not be perfect, but all that you desire is happening to you. You are in a very powerful space to manifest more and receive more opportunities, so if people or things are meant to fall away, let them be.
You will stand gloriously but humbled. Own it.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Page of Cups
There is an embodied childlike excitement at prospective emotional connections. This card indicates wonder and appeals to the part of you that indulges in following your dreams.
You or someone around you is immature and unable to properly address emotional problems. A lack of self-love and self-confidence is evident, and it asks you to examine moments of petulant selfishness.
The Hierophant (Major Arcana)
It may be worthwhile to seek an organized outlet for a shared expression of spirituality.
You or someone around you is a dogmatic figure who must be questioned.
Four of Cups
There is a vague sense of dissatisfaction that lingers like a late-afternoon shadow. You are unable to appreciate what you have built for yourself.
There is an urgent restlessness and dissatisfaction. You want to escape and start over. Everything you have built has turned out not quite right, but you keep missing opportunities to try again.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more