Virgo Love Tarot – Smells Like Teen Spirit
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for January 2023 summary:
Oracle: You are perfectly supported to live your life | Energies: abundance; resentment
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
You may want to look at the Libra reading because their narrative seems to be similar to yours. But it could also mean that some of you are dealing with a Libra.
It seems like the person you’re dealing with is someone who’s reactive toward your choices, and would rather spend much time blaming you rather than understanding the situation for what it is. However, it seems like there’s more to that than their reaction. So if you are practicing kindness toward them, just keep up that good work. You are filled with grace that no amount of trouble can bother you right now.
They could be struggling with some insecurity. Perhaps they have put a personal goal on the back burner because they chose you. And so, they blame you for it.
From whatever angle you look at it, it’s not your fault, really. You are way too compassionate enough to understand them. So be mindful also that you blame yourself for his/her misgivings with his/her self.
Recognize that it’s not your fault
The Rose Garden here is a message for you to recognize that it’s not your fault. Once again, the rose is beautiful in spite of its thorns. Embrace this beauty. If you are already struggling to deal with another person’s issues, then perhaps it’s time to reassess the connection. Or walk away. You are not responsible for another person’s life, even if they’re family.
That doesn’t mean that you are not enough for them, it just means that you are not the right person to accompany them on their journey. Don’t forget to treat yourself with kindness too.
The Tree of Life signifies an ever-growing veracity of interconnectedness, Oracle says. This is you, dear Virgo.
You are filled with abundance, so cherish this moment that you have worked hard for yourself. No person should be able to take this away from you, even the most important person in your life. This is also a reminder that the Tree of Life is perpetually blessing you with a support system, and that any kind of imbalance in your life may self-correct.
Alongside the Rose Garden, I feel like you are surrounded by all the abundance that you deserve. It may not be perfect, but all that you desire is happening to you. You are in a very powerful space to manifest more and receive more opportunities, so if people or things are meant to fall away, let them be.
You will stand gloriously but humbled. Own it.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Pentacles
You or someone around you is a practical and evenhanded provider, adept at maintaining and distributing resources in efficient ways. You or someone around you is more than capable of caring for an entire network of people.
There is a lack of balance between professional and personal spheres of your life. You are overworked and drained from picking up everyone else’s slack, and this makes it difficult to be tactful with others.
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
King of Cups
The King represents patience, compassion, and stewardship. You or someone around you is intentional about addressing strong and unruly emotions with great sensitivity and care, and guides you toward emotional maturity and levelheadedness in trying times, particularly where a diplomatic and even-handed response is required.
There is emotional abuse and manipulation around you. You or someone around you is selfish, temperamental, and vindictive. This person may be leveraging guilt to get what they want, and shifting blame on others when things go wrong.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…