Virgo Love Tarot – This May Be the End! A Change of Plans! ✨
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for September 2023 summary:
Oracle: Things are changing at a cellular level | Energy: unsure and confused
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Virgo love tarot full reading
Virgo love tarot Oracle message
Keep doing the work, because you are transforming, dear Virgo. It’s time to release old ways of being that have kept you in fight-flight-freeze mode, Oracle says.
Choose a new way of being where trauma and past hurts have been your motivation. Moreover, don’t expend all your energy overthinking about a plan.
If you are in a relationship that is falling apart or not fulfilling, it is important to take a step back and evaluate which aspects of the relationship you may be turning a blind eye to. It may be difficult, but it is important to accept the truth and be at peace with the situation. Do not gaslight yourself or deny your own truth and worth.
Do not let fears or other people’s truths dilute your own truth. Remember that it is up to you to save yourself and give justice to yourself.
Just observe these patterns. And then acknowledge them. The right time to take action will come, and you don’t have to act on them immediately.
A rethreading is happening, Oracle says, and you are in the process of deep healing. While you are in this phase, don’t put yourself under pressure to perform.
Rest, reflect, and reset
In life, we often face situations where we feel stuck, uncertain, and overwhelmed. It could be a personal relationship, a career decision, or any other life-changing event. During such times, it is essential to take a step back, observe, and plan before taking any action.
The Vigilance card urges you to observe and keep an eye on the situation without giving in to emotions or arguments.
If you find the need to come up with a plan, the King of Swords is a reminder to plan based on reason, which must be divinely guided by your intuition.
Careful observation and planning can help you make better decisions aligned with your highest good.
Connecting with your intuition will help you gain clarity and perspective on the situation. You will understand the root cause of the problem and identify possible solutions. Planning, on the other hand, will help you create a road map for achieving goals and making informed decisions.
Whatever you choose, don’t doubt yourself. Trust.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Emperor (Major Arcana)
You have done as much preparation as necessary, so move forward with your plans.
Power is abused and corrupted. Be careful not to overstep your sense of authority.
The Devil (Major Arcana)
You might take the next opportunity to yield to your passions. Do not lose yourself in your passions or those will be your vices.
Your penchant for self-restraint and discipline has become stifling.
Justice (Major Arcana)
Regardless of whether it benefits you personally, value and pursue what is right instead of, or perhaps despite, what is popular.
What do you omit from your personal narrative to protect your comfort?
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more