Virgo Love – Until When?
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for October 2023 summary:
Oracle: Stranded | Current energies: defeatism, apathy
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Virgo love: full reading
Virgo love: Oracle message
You may be thinking about a soul-led connection, dear Virgo. You could be in love or have found your twin flame. Some of you may be moving towards your soulmate after completing a stressful situation.
There has always been repression around you, dear Virgo. And you just can’t find a solution to it. As a result, it leaves you confused, leading to overthinking, and finally exhaustion. You have always wanted to do something, but it seems like the universe is not allowing it. For some of you, you may be in a forced marriage. But you know with whom you are deeply connected, but you are facing struggles in being with them.
You have always felt trapped. The good news is, that this soul-led connection is so strong that the other person feels the same towards you. Unfortunately for some, this person is now in a relationship, and it makes you feel like there’s no more hope.
A new beginning in love seems to be on the horizon, but you don’t know how to start.
The Stranded card is a clear affirmation of what you’re going through right now, dear Virgo. But look at that card: it is so absurd and out of this world. However, if you look at the bigger picture, there is a solution. And it is right in your hands.
At times we feel the same; we find ourselves in a situation we cannot even fathom, Oracle says. Moreover, we fear making a move because we hate failure. Consequently, we sit and just overthink the situation, and we get tired without even trying.
Spirit now invites you to never beat yourself up with your own expectations. Because failure is a necessary part of success, as important to the journey as a rudder on a ship, Oracle asserts.
What you can do
- Acknowledge your feelings. It’s important to recognize and honor your emotions. Whether you have found your soulmate or not, it’s natural to experience a strong connection and desire for a deep, meaningful relationship.
- Open your heart and communicate it. Someone who shares a strong connection with you may be experiencing the same way you do. They fear, and they rather not act because of that fear. They could just be waiting for you. So just try, because you will never know.
- Be patient with yourself. Navigating relationships requires patience. Also, learning to muster the courage takes some time too. That doesn’t mean you just sit there and plan. What you can do is to take small, gradual steps. And sprinkle it with patience. You’ll eventually get there.
- Ask yourself what you truly want. Take the time to reflect on your own desires and needs. Are you willing to wait for your partner to resolve their current situation, or do you need to prioritize your own well-being? It’s essential to find a balance between being understanding and taking care of yourself.
- Reach out. Reach out for support. Your friends may not have the same perspective as you, and that’s the best way to learn to get out of where you are used to. Sometimes we need an outside nudge to make things happen. Find that person who can give you sage advice. And if your friends offer you advice, take it with a grain of salt. Reflect on their advice, and see what you can actually implement.
There are actually no easy answers when it comes to matters of the heart. Discover how you can use your intuition as your compass.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Star (Major Arcana)
After the Tower has fallen and the light of dusk fades into the night, the Star is there to help you make your way through the dark.
You may have fallen deep in despair and cannot move forward.
Three of Swords
This is a reminder of the inevitability of pain and its absolute necessity in personal growth. You can learn from your missteps and better understand how to navigate your life.
This warns of being confronted with the aftermath of loss or heartbreak. You may find yourself stuck in a rut, futilely attempting to recover from an emotional blow. Allow yourself to experience pain and grief.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…