Aquarius Love Tarot – Sweet Revenge
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for August 2021 summary:
Oracle: I understand that a friend is in my life for a reason | Energies: defensive; resentful
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
Your friendship with this person is all that matters–this is what I’m picking up on this card. They may have hurt you tremendously in the past, but it’s time to leave it behind. Moreover, Spirit invites you to honor the connection that you had with them. They came at the right time, even if they didn’t live up to your expectations. People come to our lives for a reason.
Friendship can be the most exciting and beautiful experience, but it can equally be frustrating. And as Oracle asserts, all people who come to our lives are there to teach us something, such as letting go.
Sometimes we expect people to be the ones we spend forever with, but to our dismay, they may give us the ultimate heartbreaking moment. Honor the soul lesson that only this person could teach you.
While it was good while it lasted, know that you are in a different place right now. Stronger than yesterday, they say. So hold onto that strength and never look back. Honor the bond as you move forward. The only battle that’s healthy for you is your peace, not being right.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
Eight of Swords
You are trapped in your bad habits, your deceptions, and your denials. You keep trying to explain your way out of your emotional problems without ever touching the heart of the matter.
You cling to your worst habits because you fear your personal progress will isolate you from those who do not want you to change.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.