– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for August 2021 summary:
Oracle: I understand that a friend is in my life for a reason | Energies: defensive; resentful
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
Your friendship with this person is all that matters–this is what I’m picking up on this card. They may have hurt you tremendously in the past, but it’s time to leave it behind. Moreover, Spirit invites you to honor the connection that you had with them. They came at the right time, even if they didn’t live up to your expectations. People come to our lives for a reason.
Friendship can be the most exciting and beautiful experience, but it can equally be frustrating. And as Oracle asserts, all people who come to our lives are there to teach us something, such as letting go.
Sometimes we expect people to be the ones we spend forever with, but to our dismay, they may give us the ultimate heartbreaking moment. Honor the soul lesson that only this person could teach you.
While it was good while it lasted, know that you are in a different place right now. Stronger than yesterday, they say. So hold onto that strength and never look back. Honor the bond as you move forward. The only battle that’s healthy for you is your peace, not being right.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Five of Swords
Someone may seek to exploit your lowest moments. This is the card of betrayal and malevolent rivalry.
Your current conflicts remain unresolved and continue to fester indefinitely. You cling to the notion of winning out this contentious cycle, yet you know none of the sacrifices will be worth it.
Ace of Cups
This is an opportunity to strengthen interpersonal connections. Now is a good time to pursue a new relationship, smooth out old tensions and forgive. Love of all kinds is the center of this card.
There is an imbalance of emotion. You are either utterly overwhelmed or are deeply repressing your feelings.
Nine of Wands
You are resilient in times of weariness. There is no giving up when your goals are so close.
Your setbacks have proven to be too much, and you feel broken under the weight of your responsibilities. The journey has been long and unfulfilling.
More spiritual hacks
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
- Top 5 Crystals for Mental Health and CalmCrystals emit stable frequencies that influence our own energies, just like how instrumental music with Solfeggio frequencies can instantly lift your mood. Here, I will discuss my top 5 crystals for mental health and calm, Read more…
- Meditation Apps Reviewed: The Top 5I choose to offer, on the other hand, a quick comparison that no one has ever done before…. I will discuss some nitty-gritty details that other reviews may have left out…