Aquarius Love Tarot – ‘Will I Do the Right Thing?’
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for May 2021 summary:
Oracle message: I acknowledge my fear, but I replace it with the insight of awareness | Energies: dissatisfaction; closed off
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Aquarius love tarot
Oracle | Aquarius love tarot
What is it about this connection that you keep on sweeping under the rug? What are these excuses made of? It’s about time to open up and be completely honest with yourself, Oracle says. Moreover, buried fears and resentments do not die; they merely fester and cause disease. But when you begin to reexamine them every time they rise to the surface, then you give yourself a chance to let them go one at a time.
Forgive your misgivings or wrong choices. If these misgivings or incompatibility are something you identify to be your partner’s fault, then forgive them. Remember, it takes two to tango. It’s always better to walk away and say yes to yourself, than always pointing fingers.
You imbibe the energy of the Empress. So you are powerful more than you can imagine. And an Empress or a queen has no room for denial. It’s just not their thing. Shouldn’t be on your plate too.
Don’t give power to hurtful thoughts (and people) by suppressing or tolerating them. The dangerous seeds of denial will grow and spread and manifest unless you uproot them, examine them, then release them. Your soul wants to live authentically and be in alignment with that Empress energy. Allow it to be by first addressing what weighs you down. Come from a place of love, and allow this love to choose to forgive. It’s always better than placing emotional landmines on your soul path.
YOUR FREE DAILY TAROT 3-CARD SPREAD HERE
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.