Aquarius love today – Rejection is God’s protection
– Summary –
Oracle message: Not for you
Your current energy: wasted emotions
Your person’s energy: ill-tempered
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Aquarius love today reading may be for another Aquarius-born individual, and next Monday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Aquarius love today reading
Something does not feel right for you anymore, dear Aquarius. Perhaps you also feel like emotions are being wasted by your person. You’ve been giving too much, and there’s no reciprocation. Perhaps you’ve been asking them about what’s going on, or perhaps exerting too much effort to make it work, but your person seems to be uncooperative.
The person you’re dealing with appears to be impatient and impulsive. They have no regard for consequences. Much worse, they seem not to care when you pack your bags and leave them behind.
While their ill temper is a result of a deep-seated pain or a major life hurdle, their current actions are hurtful, if not disrespectful to you.
Aquarius love today guidance
Sometimes we dread the fact to learn that something is not for us. We sulk and cry with the illusion that we do not deserve it, but we don’t look at it in a way that does it deserve us? People enter our lives for the life lessons they bring, and they are meant to leave once that lesson has been imparted.
Nothing is permanent in the world, and people come and go. While this could leave a scar on our hearts, know that they passed by for some reason, and that reason need not be all too clear at the moment.
There’s a divine time that their purpose in your life will be revealed, but know that whatever the answer is, it is for your highest good.
Rejection is God’s protection, Oracle says.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: email@example.com
Buy the authentic
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
Read more spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.