Aquarius Tarot – Leaving Them Behind
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius tarot reading for June 2023 summary:
Oracle: Dreaming a new world into being | Your energy: confusion
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius tarot
Oracle | Aquarius tarot
Spirit is giving you an opportunity right now to manifest faster.
It seems like you are on a transformative journey, and Spirit presents you with a make-or-break moment. So your next steps will determine how you can progress forward.
Sometimes Spirit puts us in uncomfortable circumstances that we are not really prepared to walk. Walk it anyway, Oracle says. What is rising feels far bigger than we could possibly hold, but be a container for it anyway.
You could feel small and intimidated, but right now is the best opportunity to slough off who we were yesterday, in order for us to be the best possible version of ourselves.
Release old identities, using your intuition as a compass, Oracle asserts.
You are in a transition period and you are not alone.
Birthing a New Age card is a sign that you are part of a group of souls who are incarnating at significant periods of history. You are one of the visionaries or the healers of the Earth. Allow it to be born internally because you are connecting with your higher self right now.
The first step in leaving a toxic relationship is recognizing the signs of toxicity. Signs could be:
- Constant Criticism from your person
- Lack of Trust
- Being blamed
- Feeling alone
- Walking on eggshells, wherein you feel like you have never done anything right and your partner will always make you feel this way.
Here are ways to gently allow yourself to move forward:
- Acknowledge your feelings. This could include sadness, anger, frustration, or disappointment. Allow yourself to feel these emotions without judgment or criticism.
- Identify what you want. Envision the best-case scenario for you and your child, or just for you alone.
- Set boundaries: Once you’ve identified what you want, set clear boundaries to protect yourself and your well-being. Remember your values and align your decisions to those.
- Seek support. Open your situation to a trusted friend or family member. Their perspective could be entirely different, but it could empower you.
- Take action. It doesn’t actually have to be a path forward. It could be more about nurturing yourself and finding that safe space.
- Practice self-care. This could mean having time off to overthink, and do nothing. Be compassionate and kind with yourself.
Overall, it’s time to go, dear Aquarius. The only thing you can listen to right now is your intuition.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…