Aries Love Tarot – Give Yourself the Gift of Healing
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for June 2021 summary:
Oracle message: I know what I am here to do | Energies: overstretched; self-absorbed
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
Chase after your dreams, not people, dear Aries. You are a strong individual and you are always the initiator, so go ahead and channel that energy to do something new. It may sound like a distraction, but if that’s the way we can put it so you can redirect your energy, then I will stick with that.
The obstacles of this physical dimension can distract you from that goal, and it’s easy to lose your way, Oracle says. Life on earth is full of obligations that require your conscious attention, but that doesn’t mean you can’t infuse all of your decisions with caring and compassion. Walking away is a sign of self-compassion, remember that.
What activities speak to your soul? Oracle asks. Determine the activities that bring you joy that is not tied to any person. Is it cooking? Biking? Writing? Identify it and try doing it today. Take that small step, and you’ll never know, you will find your purpose, if not identify your true worth.
Because of the clutter of our love life, we sometimes spend too much energy on it that we silence our intuition. Our intuition is our divine wisdom. If you haven’t figured out your purpose (I know it could be a big idea to some), then find time to be silent (i.e, walk with nature) so you can listen to your intuition. Intuition is your connection to Spirit and the voice of your soul, Oracle asserts. Be connected with it, and you will never ever feel thirsty again for other people’s validation.
YOUR FREE DAILY TAROT 3-CARD SPREAD HERE
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.