Aries Love Tarot – Someone is Shy About Making a Move
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for August 2021 summary:
Oracle: I am attracted to those people who serve my higher good | Energies: hesitant; mysterious
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
There must be something about the person you’re dealing with that makes your heart flutter, or just inspires you to be a better person. Something just feels right and you can’t seem to pinpoint it. But this is not something that you are not expressing (or the other way around). Certainly, you feel attracted to this person for a specific reason.
Relationships, whether romantic or not, is an opportunity for you to better understand yourself. People come into your life to mirror back to you what you need to reflect on or to show aspects of yourself that you despise. You need to witness something about yourself, and they serve as mirrors. A soul teacher, if I may say.
When someone appears in your life, you must see what is not resolved or whole in the person and understand the lessons he/she brings home to you, Oracle asserts. The mystery is yet to be unfolded, only if you step closer. Moreover, it’s this mystery that seems to allure you. Regardless of the reason, the attraction seems so strong, this card is a sign that he/she is a part of your soul family. And as Oracle puts it, you have chosen to incarnate together to help learn lessons.
People may seem to cross your path coincidentally, but it is these synchronistic events that may lead to something deeper. That depth may mean being romantically involved, of course, but this could be something deeper as in getting to know your truest self. Enjoy!
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
You may also subscribe to be notified when new readings are up or check out today’s zodiac readings
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
Five of Pentacles
This signifies difficult times ahead. You may have suffered a major financial setback. You may find it difficult to face yourself, and for reasons you do not fully grasp, it is difficult to seek help.
Money is tight, but you may find your difficult times are coming to a close. You have regained some agency over your circumstances.
Five of Wands
This represents tension. There might be some compelling disagreements in your life, and nobody seems willing to compromise.
You refuse to engage in difficult conversations for fear of disturbing the status quo. You would rather avoid conflict than accept it.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.