Aries Love Tarot: Trying Again
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for July 2021 summary:
Oracle: I love myself, and I see myself in everyone | Energies: something feels missing
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
if both you can’t seem to pinpoint what is missing, perhaps it’s the humility, or should I say, humanness from the both of you. Are you one-upping the other? When was the last time you surrendered to your partner’s opinions or saw them cry? Are you very successful to a point that you are now harder to reach? How afraid are you to show your vulnerable side?
This card comes up in your reading to remind you that your strength does not necessarily equate to being greater than the other–especially in partnerships. Pride is the name of this card because Spirit invites you to see your partner the same way you see greatness in yourself. In what ways have you made a better life for yourself and others?
Inasmuch as you should never underappreciate yourself, never underestimate others too. Take rightful ownership of your authentic truth, but at the same time acknowledge other souls who also have accomplished great things. Some of those “great things” may have been done with you on their mind. Celebrate your person as you do with yourself.
YOUR FREE DAILY TAROT 3-CARD SPREAD HERE
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
You may also subscribe to be notified when new readings are up or check out today’s zodiac readings
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.