Aries Love Tarot – You Make Me Wanna
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for May 2021 summary:
Oracle: I can release my need to control | Energies: contemplative; peaceful
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
If this connection frustrates you more than it should, perhaps it’s your need to be on top of things is the one taking the wheel. You need to understand the distinction between power and control, Oracle says. You can’t control how your person would respond to your expressed needs, but you can only control your own thoughts. That’s where your power lies.
It is not your job to dictate the kind of lemons thrown at you. Moreover, you cannot dictate the universe to have thrown an amazing person right in front of you. Feel inspired by your person’s Queen of Cups energy–a great listener, and knows how to tame their aggressive side.
Surrender to the illusion that you have control over another, Oracle asserts. You are on a romantic journey wherein your ego may rise up and demand things as they should be. Ask yourself if it would be for your highest good, that you will not trample over others as you make that choice. Befriend your emotions, so you would know how to manage them wisely.
Surrender to the divine plan. Whatever it is that you’re going through, there must be something in there that you would have to learn as you traverse this sometimes confusing path of romance.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.