– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for November 2021 summary:
Oracle: Do something to change your energy | Current energy: confused, uncertain
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
What a rollercoaster ride! But it has been fun anyway, ain’t it? It is the fun in this ride that Spirit wants you to focus on—not the jitters, nor the uncertainty.
And so, somewhere down the road, you will find yourself feeling restless once again. And Spirit wants you to not really get used to it, but learn how to flow through it.
If you are currently feeling down, Spirit invites you to change your energy. Since the Universe seems to be surprising you, then surprise the universe in return: do something out of the ordinary to empower yourself. This could be dancing, trying out yoga, or meditation. Or perhaps you hate the fact that your person is not saying “I love you” quite often, so be the one and blurt it out just for fun.
You cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it, Oracle says. Moreover, you cannot heal from the same space where you were broken. So now is the opportunity to break the cycle and shift your energy. Put the power back to your hands by turning that wheel to your favor simply by raising your vibration.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Ace of Pentacles
This is a lucky card. You may have a lead on a new opportunity to expand your source of income. You could do more, and your contributions are more valuable than you realize.
You are faced with a sudden financial setback of some inconvenience. Though it will not upend your livelihood, it still makes life a little more difficult than it needs to be. Perhaps you counted your chickens before they hatched.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
More spiritual hacks
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Connect with Intuition: 7 WaysWere there times that you feel like you know something without actually knowing how you know it? Do unwanted situations happen and you suddenly see yourself blurting, “I knew it!” If you can relate with Read more…