– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for November 2021 summary:
Oracle: Do something to change your energy | Current energy: confused, uncertain
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
What a rollercoaster ride! But it has been fun anyway, ain’t it? It is the fun in this ride that Spirit wants you to focus on—not the jitters, nor the uncertainty.
And so, somewhere down the road, you will find yourself feeling restless once again. And Spirit wants you to not really get used to it, but learn how to flow through it.
If you are currently feeling down, Spirit invites you to change your energy. Since the Universe seems to be surprising you, then surprise the universe in return: do something out of the ordinary to empower yourself. This could be dancing, trying out yoga, or meditation. Or perhaps you hate the fact that your person is not saying “I love you” quite often, so be the one and blurt it out just for fun.
You cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it, Oracle says. Moreover, you cannot heal from the same space where you were broken. So now is the opportunity to break the cycle and shift your energy. Put the power back to your hands by turning that wheel to your favor simply by raising your vibration.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
Ace of Pentacles
This is a lucky card. You may have a lead on a new opportunity to expand your source of income. You could do more, and your contributions are more valuable than you realize.
You are faced with a sudden financial setback of some inconvenience. Though it will not upend your livelihood, it still makes life a little more difficult than it needs to be. Perhaps you counted your chickens before they hatched.
The Star (Major Arcana)
After the Tower has fallen and the light of dusk fades into the night, the Star is there to help you make your way through the dark.
You may have fallen deep in despair and cannot move forward.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…