– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle: Retreat. Rest. Be held. | Energies: ambitious; reserved
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
You could be on the opposite side of the fence, but don’t forget to aim for a win-win scenario. Your unbridled ambition is getting in the way of active listening, so it may hurt in the long run. Moreover, you could be overwhelmed and feels drained—this is not because of your partner’s calmness, but of your choosing to expend your 100% of energy on something that serves only yourself. Certainly, it’s time to meet halfway and strive for win-win, dear Cancer.
Your person here may seem like they don’t care. And it’s not because they don’t care, but because you could be pushy. So as mentioned, unbridled ambition could be good, but could also be dangerous if you don’t go unchecked. Your person may seem to not give a budge because you want it your way or the highway. Being passive-aggressive may not be a good trick to do right now, because you may get what you want but at the expense of your partner’s joy. Choose your battles wisely.
The best course of action you could do right now is to fill up your own inner well. When we are running around half-filled, we subconsciously look to things and people around us to give the nourishment we deeply crave, Oracle asserts. Your pushy energy may be coming from drained energy. Know that nothing can grow in barren lands.
Spirit invites you to ask yourself: What is your secret medicine? How can you channel your most high vibe state or bring your mojo back? This could be in the form of getting me time, reading a book, sewing, knitting, or cooking. When you give yourself the medicine that you need, you nourish all those around you because there is more than enough to go around, Oracle asserts. This is what you could be missing right now, that’s why you’re seeing your partner acting reserved.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Page of Swords
You or someone around you is a restless individual. The Page searches for knowledge and truth, with an intellectually dexterous mind and the ability to hold a tremendous amount of trivia.
You or someone around you is an intellectual snob and a gossip. You or someone around you claim too much, but sources may not be trustworthy.
You are shaken to your very core and your foundations crumble beneath you.
The walls you built remain strong, but you never leave them. In an effort to hide from the wind and cold, you have shut away the sun and stars.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…