Cancer Love Tarot – Aim for Win-Win
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle: Retreat. Rest. Be held. | Energies: ambitious; reserved
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
You could be on the opposite side of the fence, but don’t forget to aim for a win-win scenario. Your unbridled ambition is getting in the way of active listening, so it may hurt in the long run. Moreover, you could be overwhelmed and feels drained—this is not because of your partner’s calmness, but of your choosing to expend your 100% of energy on something that serves only yourself. Certainly, it’s time to meet halfway and strive for win-win, dear Cancer.
Your person here may seem like they don’t care. And it’s not because they don’t care, but because you could be pushy. So as mentioned, unbridled ambition could be good, but could also be dangerous if you don’t go unchecked. Your person may seem to not give a budge because you want it your way or the highway. Being passive-aggressive may not be a good trick to do right now, because you may get what you want but at the expense of your partner’s joy. Choose your battles wisely.
The best course of action you could do right now is to fill up your own inner well. When we are running around half-filled, we subconsciously look to things and people around us to give the nourishment we deeply crave, Oracle asserts. Your pushy energy may be coming from drained energy. Know that nothing can grow in barren lands.
Spirit invites you to ask yourself: What is your secret medicine? How can you channel your most high vibe state or bring your mojo back? This could be in the form of getting me time, reading a book, sewing, knitting, or cooking. When you give yourself the medicine that you need, you nourish all those around you because there is more than enough to go around, Oracle asserts. This is what you could be missing right now, that’s why you’re seeing your partner acting reserved.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Five of Swords
Someone may seek to exploit your lowest moments. This is the card of betrayal and malevolent rivalry.
Your current conflicts remain unresolved and continue to fester indefinitely. You cling to the notion of winning out this contentious cycle, yet you know none of the sacrifices will be worth it.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
Ace of Cups
This is an opportunity to strengthen interpersonal connections. Now is a good time to pursue a new relationship, smooth out old tensions and forgive. Love of all kinds is the center of this card.
There is an imbalance of emotion. You are either utterly overwhelmed or are deeply repressing your feelings.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more