Cancer Love Tarot – Don’t Add Insult to Injury
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for June 2021 summary:
Oracle message: I possess gifts of the soul that benefit me and others | Energies: healing; hurting
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
Is there something about you that you feel insecure about? This card comes up in your reading to remind you that perceiving yourself as someone undeserving of all the good that’s offered to you, is an illusion. The same goes the other way; if you feel like you’re greater than others then it is a trap of the ego, Oracle says. we are all created equal with unique gifts. And we are invited to learn more and nurture them. If we don’t, that’s when we feel small and unworthy.
What makes it important to hide and not pour your heart out? Do you feel like you are missing out on something just because you are hiding? If you feel more comfortable when they are unexpressed, then go ahead and do so. However, if you feel guilty about hiding feelings or not being assertive enough, then start small in making changes.
You have a unique perspective to share with the world and have come back this time to put your stamp on it, Oracle adds. Spirit invites you now to make a list of 10 aspects of yourself that you love. It’s just to remind you of how special you are. It’s time to celebrate you, dear Cancer.
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.