Cancer Tarot – What’s Holding You Back?
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for May 2023 summary:
Oracle: It’s all coming together | Energy: confused but intuitive
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer tarot
Oracle | Cancer tarot
Spirit invites you to allow your intuition to take over and move you physically. Your soul tribe is within your reach—go out and find them. The more you connect with your inner child and joy, the more you attract this tribe. Pursue your passions, so you will be able to find all individuals that align with this high vibration.
Spirit invites you to connect with your inner child right now, dear Cancer.
How to connect with your inner child
- Engage in play: Take time to engage in activities that you enjoyed as a child, such as playing games, drawing, coloring, or building with blocks. Allow yourself to have fun and be playful without worrying about being judged.
- Spend time outdoors: Spend time in nature and connect with the world around you. Take a walk, hike, or bike ride, and pay attention to the sights, sounds, and smells. Connect with your sense of wonder and curiosity.
- Reflect on childhood memories: Reflect on your childhood memories, and allow yourself to feel the emotions associated with them. Think about what you enjoyed doing as a child and what made you feel happy.
- Practice mindfulness: Practice mindfulness and focus on being present at the moment. Pay attention to your thoughts and feelings without judgment. Allow yourself to experience joy and wonder in everyday moments.
- Embrace creativity: Embrace your creative side and engage in activities that allow you to express yourself, such as writing, painting, or singing. Allow yourself to experiment and play with new ideas and approaches.
- Be kind to yourself: Be kind and compassionate to yourself, just as you would be to a child. Allow yourself to make mistakes, learn from them, and grow. Embrace your imperfections and celebrate your strengths.
Connecting with your inner child can be a powerful way to be in a gathering of souls that share your soul purpose.
The Great Gathering is a clear indication that it’s time to be with like-minded individuals. Do not waste time by not chasing after what brings you joy.
The faster you connect with your soul, the higher your vibration becomes. If this sounds vague to you, know that your Oracle card is also a sign that they are out there searching for you.
Stay true to yourself and never settle for anything less.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
Ten of Wands
You have worked very had, and you have amassed many accomplishments. Unfortunately, this carries with it more responsibility. A grand and beautiful garden requires more care and attention than a single potted plant.
Those things you amassed now feel burdensome to maintain. You might feel ready to move on, but you have invested so much in where you are.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more