Capricorn Love Tarot – Playing with Fire
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for April 2021 summary:
Oracle: I love myself, and I see myself in everyone | Energies: sneaky; chillin’
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
Celebrate small wins, dear Cappie! You could be under the spell of your own self: buckling down for work, achieving something, being successful, then doing something new and repeating the cycle. It’s time to honor and acknowledge who you are and what your soul has accomplished so far, Oracle says.
Be mindful of how through your positivity, compassion, and understanding that you have lifted other’s burdens. How have you contributed to changing the world or other people’s perspectives? Before you get to buckle down and plan for your next move, maybe it’s time to pick up that gratitude journal and list the things you are proud to have done. Reflect on what you have mastered, Oracle asserts.
You could be aiming for something grand (very Capricorn!) but you haven’t even given yourself the opportunity to remember how brave you have been. Take rightful ownership of who you are. Focus on the now, and how you have shared your unique light to the world, instead of focusing on some new conquest.
More spiritual hacks
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
- Top 5 Crystals for Mental Health and CalmCrystals emit stable frequencies that influence our own energies, just like how instrumental music with Solfeggio frequencies can instantly lift your mood. Here, I will discuss my top 5 crystals for mental health and calm, Read more…