Capricorn Love Tarot: They Want to Choose You
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for July 2021 summary:
Oracle: I know that I cannot change the past | Energies: contemplative; insecure
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
Think of the past as the now that has already been created, and the future as the now that has yet to be created, Oracle says. If you feel like ignoring your person for a past misgiving, perhaps Spirit is now inviting you to acknowledge this feeling of regret so you can move forward with ease. Come to a place of compassion for you and your person, and rewrite the past through the power of now.
You should realize that you are the total summation of every single experience you have had, Oracle asserts. YThat means, you are who you are today because of your or somebody else’s misgiving in the past. You are on top of your game as always. Moreover, your reading shows that you have already mastered self-awareness. So do not allow that to be tainted by unhealthy memories of the past.
As you go back to the drawing board, do not allow the past to dictate the direction of your future. Accept the reality of the situation in the past, and with grace, use this regret to understand the value of living in the moment.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters … Read more
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and … Read more
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need … Read more
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they … Read more
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.