Capricorn Love Tarot – You Want It a Certain Way
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn Love Tarot reading for June 2021 summary:
Oracle message: I find the inner strength to face fear with confidence | Energies: defensive; surrender
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
It takes courage to choose the path of self-awareness, if not spiritual awakening. Sometimes a Tower (crumbling) moment needs to happen before one will choose to change his ways or perspective.
What are you fearful about, dear Capricorn? Capricorn-born individuals do not back down on challenge (and/or work), but there must something around your situation that you just don’t want to make a move.
Having a sense of control over things is not exactly courage. Courage is surrender or collaboration. It could also mean being a leader to your own self and learn to practice restraint. Restraint is not new to you, dear Capricorn.
Fear is an illusion, Oracle says, and obstacles are great opportunities for you to demonstrate that coming from a place of love will conquer all of fear’s disguises.
This relationship hurdle is placed before you because it’s an opportunity for you to redefine what courage means to you. The correct decision lies in your hands. Work on it so you wouldn’t find yourself two steps back and face the same obstacle once again.
YOUR FREE DAILY TAROT 3-CARD SPREAD HERE
More spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.