Daily Tarot Guidance – Coming to Your Aid
If you feel like clicking on this, there might be something here that you need to hear today. This a free daily tarot card reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates, and leave what doesn’t.
So, Let’s begin!
Energies from the Daily Tarot
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my Amazon recommendations. See my full affiliate disclosure here.
Daily Tarot Oracle Guidance
I am picking up overwhelming energies around you–perhaps confusion, doubt, and resentment, when in fact (and you know) you should just be grateful and contented with where you are right now. Feelings of doubt and resentment are valid, and you don’t have to “fix” it to be okay. That means, you are exactly where you need to be.
If you feel like these energies are getting the best of you, then this Oracle card is the best advice for you: get grounded. You are getting confused about how to feel, because you could be an absorber of energies. Moreover, you may get swept up in other people’s energy and mistake it for your own, Oracle says. You may have highly sensitive energies, so reflect on ways you can replenish your “lost” energies. Similar to the energy of the King of Pentacles, it is time to bring back stability around your auric field.
Remember the primary reason why you made that choice, or why did what you had to do. You are not the same person you were yesterday, so know that what is behind you needs to be there. Certainly, it’s time to refocus on what you can do now.
If you don’t feel like talking with anybody right now, spending time with Mother Earth would do. If you meditate, imagine all the heavy energies like waterfalls raging down and going back to the earth.
Reflecting on the past is similar to reverse engineering your life. That means, remember your best choices and identify what were your intentions and what were you thinking the moment you said yes to something. It’s time to be still and don’t take in more than what you can chew.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Read more spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!