Daily tarot spread – All that glitters is not gold
This is your free daily tarot card reading, a spiritual guidance tarot reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates with you, and leave what doesn’t. If you are drawn to this post, there might be something here that you need to hear today.
So, Let’s begin!
The universe invites you to let go of the need to control–it is not your job to do so, because it’s the universe’s. You have a unique path–trust it. And this path can be controlled only by how you respond to the choices presented to you. So, surrender to the illusion that you have control over another person or circumstance. Instead of trying to control the external situations you’re confronted with, try tuning within. Control your responses, and always be compassionate.
Energies from the Daily Tarot
Past: Knight of Wands – There was an opportunity towards a creative endeavor. This feels like your energy, wherein you had the vision towards a goal, and you were driven to bring some changes around you.
Present: Six of Swords (reversed) – There seems to be emotional baggage towards a situation. Perhaps there are feelings of resentment and fear of change that could be blocking you in sustaining your Knight of Wands energy.
Future: Nine of Wands (reversed) – These are feelings that someone is out to get you. Exhaustion and fatigue that will result from overthinking may happen in the future.
The Daily Tarot: My Interpretation
Changes need to be made at the current moment, but perhaps you are not feeling well enough to continue. You may be staying in the wrong situation, and this could be your hurdle to taking action on something you wish to pursue.
In the past, however, you were filled with unbridled ambition (Knight of Wands). There may be fears right now to step out of your comfort zone. Moreover, there seems to be an incessant chatter up in your head, which makes you feel like your desired goal is too far away.
The Two of Wands signifies the energy to dip your toes on the water, perhaps trying a few steps towards the goal. However, stagnant feelings and resentment are overpowering this ambition. There seems to be resistance to change, and you fear that your plans will never be successful at all.
Surrender marks the beginning of your reading. There would inevitably be challenges for any endeavor we take, but please know that all these external forces are outside our control. The universe invites you to surrender to whatever hurdle you may encounter along the way, but be compassionate to yourself. If your goal is a result of your self-reflection, channel that Knight of Wands energy. It may appear to be too ambitious, but if there’s an intuitive nudge, go ahead and leave those fears behind.
Daily Tarot: The Oracle
Take a step back and reflect on thy intention–is this ambitious plan out of joy or love? Be wary if this is all about chasing a sparkly new thing. This card signals that it’s time to see beyond adornments, and probe underneath the surface. Spirit invites you to let go of deception, especially that involves yourself. Is it your self-limiting beliefs that are out there to get you? Are the feelings of resentment coming from yourself too?
An opportunity can be so good that sometimes we forget about our intention. If your intention includes showing off, maybe this is the most opportune moment to look within and see where those goals are coming from. Spirit invites you to walk away from a missed opportunity that may be trapping you, especially if it’s something that may not be for your highest good. Surrender to the universe’s plan and let go of control. Above all, all that glitters may not be gold for you.
Does this reading resonate with you? Is it reversed? Let me know in the comments!
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via email@example.com
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!