If you feel like clicking on this, there might be something here that you need to hear today. This a free daily tarot card reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates, and leave what doesn’t.
So, Let’s begin!
Energies from the Daily Tarot
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my Amazon recommendations. See my full affiliate disclosure here.
Daily Tarot Oracle Guidance
You have a lot of invisible helpers around you, and your efforts are seen. They are a team of benevolent beings who are here to assist the raising of consciousness of the planet, Oracle says. So your inner desires may have a contribution to the highest good of all, and they are showing up right now to give that nudge that they’re here to help you achieve that. And all they need is your permission to do so.
If you are irked by someone or feel frustrated about anything around your journey towards success, Spirit advises you to seek assistance from the Council of Light. They are the ascended masters, so nothing is big or small. Think of them as your personal team of helpers in the spirit realm. Where do you need help with? Ask, and you shall receive.
If you are a Lightworker (or on the path to be one), you are about to receive a message about a personal mission that raises humankind’s spiritual awakening. And they are grateful for you to embark on this journey. They are here to help you with your personal Dharmic mission.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: email@example.com
Read more spiritual hacks
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
- Top 5 Crystals for Mental Health and CalmCrystals emit stable frequencies that influence our own energies, just like how instrumental music with Solfeggio frequencies can instantly lift your mood. Here, I will discuss my top 5 crystals for mental health and calm, Read more…
- Meditation Apps Reviewed: The Top 5I choose to offer, on the other hand, a quick comparison that no one has ever done before…. I will discuss some nitty-gritty details that other reviews may have left out…
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!