If you feel like clicking on this, there might be something here that you need to hear today. This a free daily tarot card reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates, and leave what doesn’t.
So, Let’s begin!
Energies from the Daily Tarot
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my Amazon recommendations. See my full affiliate disclosure here.
Daily Tarot Oracle Guidance
You could be exhausting yourself in ways you don’t notice, dear one. You could be saying yes to all “opportunities” but some of those are not the right opportunities, to begin with. It’s time to call back your power. You may have unknowingly given it away and have not reserved some for yourself.
Protect your energy, and may all the lost pieces return now, Oracle says. Step back right this moment, and look at what drains your energy. Moreover, do not keep your tabs open. Learn to shut down energetically each night. You can do this by sitting still and imagining your energy drainer for the day as a ball of dirt that you are throwing down the soil beneath you.
Your energy drainer for the day could be that person you have had an argument with or something that made you feel upset lately. Send love their way, and block the energy if it starts to weigh you down. It’s okay to feel upset, but to linger on it means that you are retaining it within your energy field.
A concrete example that you are starting to create those energy blocks is when a personal issue keeps bugging you at night, and you lose sleep because of it. Then it haunts you until the next day.
Always check into your body now and see which parts of your body feel heavy. Your body becomes a repository of unwanted energies, and now is the time to regain power. Rest. Get grounded. The reason why rest is the best way to recharge because relaxation is your greatest shield to all external forces that have the potential to weigh you down.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Read more spiritual hacks
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
- Top 5 Crystals for Mental Health and CalmCrystals emit stable frequencies that influence our own energies, just like how instrumental music with Solfeggio frequencies can instantly lift your mood. Here, I will discuss my top 5 crystals for mental health and calm, Read more…
- Meditation Apps Reviewed: The Top 5I choose to offer, on the other hand, a quick comparison that no one has ever done before…. I will discuss some nitty-gritty details that other reviews may have left out…
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!