Daily tarot spread – Doubting Thomas and the Illuminati
This is your free daily tarot card reading, a spiritual guidance tarot reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates with you, and leave what doesn’t. If you are drawn to this post, there might be something here that you need to hear today.
So, Let’s begin!
Our obstacles are uniquely our own and are chosen by our souls. To be jealous of the soul path of another is to doubt your ability to judge what’s best for you, Oracle says. It is best not to judge other’s path as your own, and to compare yourself to another. As you learn to listen to your own voice, a deeper understanding of your own journey unfolds.
Energies from your 3-card spread
Past: Judgement (reversed) – There were truths that surfaced, and they were swept under the rug. This could also mean that you were poorly judging yourself or other people’s actions, so the most rational decision may have not yet been done.
Present: 10 of Swords – This refers to self-sabotaging behavior or feelings of betrayal. Someone may have backstabbed you, but this could also be your own mindset and lapse of judgment towards other people. As a result, unexpected pain is currently in your midst.
Future: The Hierophant (reversed) – Perhaps you are thinking about defying the current tradition, and you perceive it as an innovative way of going against the flow. Miscalculated risks and conspiracy loom in the future.
Daily tarot interpretation
You were in denial about an aspect in your life, dear one. As a result, something came to an end. That ending may refer to a relationship and unfruitful investment, or a missed opportunity. You are currently feeling betrayed, and you feel like something has been taken away from you.
Your overarching energy is the Ace of Pentacles in reverse, which means you have lost an opportunity to make something yield. This could have something to do with doubts, of self and others. The Judgment in reverse could also signify some signs were ignored and a lack of awareness, so feelings of defeat are felt at the present moment.
Instead of self-reflection or halting self-sabotage, you may choose to question (if not reject) the system. Poor decisions are from poor connection with your intuition, so instead of sitting down with your feelings, you run the risk of challenging the status quo out of immaturity.
Spirit invites you to accept things radically, and free yourself from attachment. Whether this means attaching from past hurts or lapse of judgment, you are invited to be at peace with it. Oracle says that everything in your world is exactly as it should be.
You may have failed to listen to your gut feel in the past, but know that what you have now is meant to be on your path. Take the lessons, and move forward. Harmony is within you, so you do not need to manipulate the circumstances to give justice to what has been unfair in the past.
Dissonant notes are meant to fade away. It is now time to work with harmony and peace. Accept the gift of peace so you can get out of your shell and find the real truth.
Does this reading resonate with you? Is it reversed? Let me know in the comments!
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via email@example.com
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!