Daily tarot spread – Health is wealth
This is your free daily tarot card reading, a spiritual guidance tarot reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates with you, and leave what doesn’t. If you are drawn to this post, there might be something here that you need to hear today.
So, Let’s begin!
Spirit invites you to create a ritual protection around unwanted energies, especially if you are an empath or a highly sensitive individual. This card appears in your reading with a simple reminder that it is your duty to take care of your body, because it is vital to your soul’s progress.
Energies from the Daily Tarot
Past: The Hierophant – You were diligent about abiding by the rules. You may have gone through studying a course or a system, and you embraced a traditional path to learning. While this card means conformity, this could also mean having a well-structured belief system that you embraced as your guide.
Present: 6 of Wands – This signifies public recognition, if not victory. You are on fire!
Future: The Chariot – There is a fast movement to your success, dear one. This is a major event in your life wherein success is within reach, if not having the willpower and drive towards personal growth.
My Interpretation of the daily tarot spread
I can’t help but sing, “this girl is on fiiiire” because this energy is an affirmation of your present and future cards. The Page of Pentacles signifies a potential to work on your passion, and a clear path towards your dreams.
In the past, you have gone the traditional path, but you acknowledged this as the tried-and-tested route. Consequently, you worked your way up from there. You are currently sticking to your guns, and you are gaining traction. There must be something that you have released or publicly promoted. Your passion, combined with a clear structure and vision, is now bringing you success. This success is most likely to build up in the days ahead.
If you take a look at your spread, the color yellow and orange dominate it. Analogous to the chakras, the solar plexus and the sacral chakras are all about confidence, willpower, and birthing something out of passion. Both your present and future energies signify that you are absolutely aligned with abundance from the universe.
Daily Tarot Affirmation
The Health card is your oracle card. You have been working on your success perhaps for quite a long time now, and you are now reaping the rewards of your efforts. However, the Health card comes with a reminder to look after the temple of your soul.
Spirit invites you to think about resting sometimes because your success is slowly taking shape. This may also be an invitation for you to replicate your efforts and train somebody to help you out. Lastly, your Super Attractor card (above) affirms your positivity, and through baby steps, your success is guaranteed.
Does this reading resonate with you? Is it reversed? Let me know in the comments!
You may also subscribe to be notified when new readings are up or check out today’s zodiac readings
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via email@example.com
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!