If you feel like clicking on this, there might be something here that you need to hear today. This a free daily tarot card reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates, and leave what doesn’t.
So, Let’s begin!
Energies from the Daily Tarot
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my Amazon recommendations. See my full affiliate disclosure here.
Daily Tarot Oracle Guidance
To be honest, I laughed a little when I saw this card pop out because it’s very appropriate for your reading. I laughed because during the reading I was quite struggling to give a bit of unsolicited advice to you, especially if you are struggling about how to shift your mindset.
You could be conditioned to think a certain way all your life, and the struggle is just… you don’t know where to begin. It doesn’t happen overnight and it is quite a long journey. I didn’t quite expect to receive this card–I have overthought it too. But the answer is here right now: Spirit now invites you to simply take a break! It’s as simple as that.
Get off the treadmill of life, Oracle says. Take a break, before you choose to quit. Before you rush onto the next thing, celebrate your small wins, give yourself a pat on the back, and tell yourself “It’s okay” (yes, you have to blurt it out and tell yourself as if you’re another person). Enjoy the moment, wherever you are, because it is part of the journey towards getting what you truly want. Be at peace with where you are at, without actually sulking about not having what you wanted (in the past) and what you wish for (in the future).
Recharge and replenish, so you can gain clarity about the action steps you are about to partake in chasing after your dreams.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Read more spiritual hacks
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
- Top 5 Crystals for Mental Health and CalmCrystals emit stable frequencies that influence our own energies, just like how instrumental music with Solfeggio frequencies can instantly lift your mood. Here, I will discuss my top 5 crystals for mental health and calm, Read more…
- Meditation Apps Reviewed: The Top 5I choose to offer, on the other hand, a quick comparison that no one has ever done before…. I will discuss some nitty-gritty details that other reviews may have left out…
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!