Daily Tarot Spread – No Meeting Halfway
If you feel like clicking on this, there might be something here that you need to hear today. This a free daily tarot card reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates, and leave what doesn’t.
So, Let’s begin!
Energies from the Daily Tarot
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my Amazon recommendations. See my full affiliate disclosure here.
Daily Tarot Oracle Guidance
As mentioned, you are invited to ride the wave of uncertainties. The only thing certain is your core beliefs. Stick to your guns, and use them to equip yourself as you take that leap forward. Life bends for the courageous, Oracle says.
Do you feel scared to tread a different path? Or do you feel scared to make a move? If you are waiting for a big fat sign, then here it is. Take this as a sign and permission slip to take a deep breath, and leap into the unknown, Oracle asserts. If that means not waiting for somebody to be ready, then go ahead and try the path that you feel is right, even if that means walking away.
The rhyme and reason that you are looking for lies within you. It doesn’t have to depend on the other party’s actions. Your truth is different from others, and sticking to it is the same as saying yes to yourself. Having others be on the same bus as you does not equate to peace anyway. What would bring you peace is how you follow your gut feel.
Always decide not based on fear, but on courage. You may regret it, but at least you would already know what is right for you. That is how you train your intuition. In the next cycle of a “feeling stuck” situation, you already know how to act in a way that will serve your highest good. So, just go for it, and worry after.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or ✨ make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Read more spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters … Read more
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and … Read more
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need … Read more
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they … Read more
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!