Daily Tarot Spread – What Goes Up Comes Down
If you feel like clicking on this, there might be something here that you need to hear today. This a free daily tarot card reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates, and leave what doesn’t.
So, Let’s begin!
Energies from the Daily Tarot
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my Amazon recommendations. See my full affiliate disclosure here.
Daily Tarot Oracle Guidance
Spirit invites you to reflect on your circumstances or your behavior, dear one. Be brutally honest with yourself, and reflect on your actions from an objective point of view. What needs to be changed right now? What are the action steps you need to do in order to be in alignment with your goals?
Change is one of the only certainties of life, Oracle says. When you resist your cyclic nature, you resist life, and eventually, you will feel stuck. And you will fall into that vortex of melancholia, almost like you just can’t escape. As mentioned, gear up and prepare for it. I’m not saying to prepare for sadness. What I’m saying is to train your mind to ride the wave of life, and muster the courage to accept any kind of lemons that life will throw at you. The power is always in your hands.
Our emotions are our greatest motivators. Which of those feelings you think are unnecessary but fuels you to do something that is not truly in alignment with your own values? We could be doing something out of fear, insecurity, or pride. Whatever our reasons are, it pays to reflect on it as if we’re reverse engineering our lives. Which actions I took have brought me joy? Which ones are ridiculous to a point that we ride roughshod over others? It is time to reassess and brings all the parts of your life to be congruent with who you really are, Oracle asserts.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
Read more spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!