Daily Tarot Spread – What Is Your Truth?
If you feel like clicking on this, there might be something here that you need to hear today. This a free daily tarot card reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates, and leave what doesn’t.
So, Let’s begin!
Energies from the Daily Tarot
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my Amazon recommendations. See my full affiliate disclosure here.
Daily Tarot Oracle Guidance
Spirit reminds you that you are a contributor to the divine plan, and it doesn’t have to be so big and significant. We all have roles to play to greater consciousness, so one’s person’s part is not worthier than the other. Married or single, with kids or not, we all are contributors to mankind’s evolution. Anna is here to reconnect us with our purpose and gather us to surrender to that “greater scheme of things”.
It may sound vague to you right now, but it will soon dawn on you once you take that leap. There seem to be energies around you that speak about saying yes to something bigger or heeding the call for you to leave your comfort zone. And that is the beginning of your journey.
Anna, the Grandmother of Jesus, was an ancient mystic who dedicated her life to laying the foundations for Christ’s consciousness to be woven through all life. She has that quiet dedication and a life of service who dreams a new world into being, Oracle says. You are in a phase of your life right now where you are about to heed that calling.
Work Your Light Activation: Look at the card and whisper this: Beloved Anna, thank you for laying the foundations for the divine plan. May the seeds of light within me be revealed and may I surrender to my part of the divine plan.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters … Read more
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and … Read more
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need … Read more
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they … Read more
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!