If you feel like clicking on this, there might be something here that you need to hear today. This a free daily tarot card reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates, and leave what doesn’t.
So, Let’s begin!
Energies from the Daily Tarot
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my Amazon recommendations. See my full affiliate disclosure here.
Daily Tarot Oracle Guidance
It seems like the universe is inviting you to not only take a break, but to ultimately break free from limiting beliefs or unhealthy habits that are weighing you down. You may be having a push and pull between going back to your old ways and towards what you have been working on. It’s time to change the narrative because something magically new awaits on the horizon.
The Six of Cups right in your reading is all about healing. This Oracle card signifies the same too. You could be sweeping past trauma under the rug for quite some time now, and this is what “changing the narrative” could mean. Spirit invites you to heal your family line or free yourself from living the life of your ancestors.
You may feel like you are losing yourself if you deviate from your old ways. Complicate that with the thought of feeling like you’re also breaking free from family. Family connections are soul ties that are not easy to break. But the thing is, most of the time we are not aware that something is toxic within these strong soul ties because it’s something we grew up doing, so it has been normalized for years.
Right now, you are invited to look at your life and decide how you want it to be, Oracle advises. What ways of being or patterns are you ready to free yourself from? What part of your future do you want to rewrite? Now is the time to take a step onto a reflect on new ways of being, if not rewriting your story.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more spiritual hacks
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
- Top 5 Crystals for Mental Health and CalmCrystals emit stable frequencies that influence our own energies, just like how instrumental music with Solfeggio frequencies can instantly lift your mood. Here, I will discuss my top 5 crystals for mental health and calm, Read more…
- Meditation Apps Reviewed: The Top 5I choose to offer, on the other hand, a quick comparison that no one has ever done before…. I will discuss some nitty-gritty details that other reviews may have left out…
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!
This is a kawaii ad. In case it’s too kawaii for you to notice.
Get items straight from Amazon. Low-cost shipping if you’re from Asia.