Daily Tarot Spread – You Will Be the Victor
If you feel like clicking on this, there might be something here that you need to hear today. This a free daily tarot card reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates, and leave what doesn’t.
So, Let’s begin!
Energies from the Daily Tarot
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my Amazon recommendations. See my full affiliate disclosure here.
Daily Tarot Oracle Guidance
Call in your support team if need be. While it feels like you will emerge from this equipped with hard lessons whether you get help or not, your soul family seems to be closer to you than you think. Look around you and reach out, rather than going through it all alone. You are not alone, dear one, and this card is a sign that your helpers are close by.
You may feel lazy or even exhausted, I know, so if you do not feel like looking for them, allow them to find you. Do this by allowing yourself to be heard. Speak your truth and never dim your light. Let yourself be truly seen, Oracle says.
Spirit invites you to what kind of support you need right now. Express it through journaling, or sharing it with others. The people who will go the extra mile may be the sign that they are part of this soul family. Sometimes these types of people are the ones we least expect. You will just feel it at a soul level. So first things first: ask, and you shall receive.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
You may also subscribe to be notified when new readings are up or check out today’s zodiac readings
for personal readings: email@example.com
Read more spiritual hacks
- Soul Gifts, Soulmates, and Signs of Being an Old Soul: Takeaways from Letters to a StarseedRebecca Campbell’s Starseed oracle deck is a good addition to one’s arsenal because it offers an uncommon perspective on soul-work. It also offers a deeper understanding of one’s own consciousness evolution. However, words from Letters Read more…
- Unlock Your Inner Power Through StonesThe seat of your inner power is in your core, where the energy center called the solar plexus chakra rests. You connect with this chakra alongside your intuition (third eye chakra) to make the right decisions and Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!