This is your free daily tarot card reading, a spiritual guidance tarot reading for whoever needs it. I physically shuffle my decks to arrive at this reading, and I take the jump cards most of the time. Please take only what resonates with you, and leave what doesn’t. If you are drawn to this post, there might be something here that you need to hear today.
So, Let’s begin!
The Bodhisattva (Buddha-like being) who embodies Reiki healing, Quan Yin, offers her light and energy to you today. She is your spiritual guide who reminds you of mercy, love, and compassion. You are invited to recognize the divine in other beings, as you recognize your own. Quan Yin invites you to see the best intention of others, even if it does not seem that way. Develop that compassion regardless of what they have done to you, because through that greater understanding you will elevate your spirit and connection with love.
Energies from the daily tarot
Past: Ten of Cups (reversed) – Something was shattered in the past–perhaps dreams, savings, or relationships. However, this could also simply mean that a promise has been broken or important celebrations were put on hold.
Present: 7 of Pentacles – Shifting focus and redirecting energies, you are being diligent about growing something. This could be an online business that has something to do with growing your finances. This could also mean that at the current moment, you are reaping what you sow.
Future: Queen of Swords – You are slowly building your business and stepping in your power. The Queen is being straightforward, if not highly organized and analytical. You are building the momentum towards a clever approach in managing your finances.
My daily tarot interpretation
Something has shaken the household, and it feels like it has something to do with finances. The Ten of Cups may mean feeling like you have attracted some sense of a bad luck, and it led you to feeling like something will never ever manifest. You lost balance, if not feeling a sense of betrayal.
Perhaps you previously worked with the wrong person, and now you are overturning this and are trying to approach it more positively. The presence of Quan Yin reaffirms: come from a place of compassion, even if injustice seems to reign. The rest of your cards look so positive, so you may have already left this hurtful chapter behind.
It feels like you responded wisely to this past hurdle. Now you are working diligently on a new project which may have something to do with a business. You have started anew, and now you are slowly reaping the benefits of your bold and enterprising response. Something has been growing steadily, albeit slowly, and you realize that your positive outlook will revert any challenges encountered in the past.
In the future, you are embodying the Queen of Swords energy. That means, you are embracing your success with class and sass. It feels like you have recognized your mistakes, and with deep analysis and courage, you are being meticulous about a systematic process that has been working for you.
Your overarching energy is the Three of Pentacles which means synergy. Perhaps you are ready to work with the right people and with the right frame of mind towards success. Your whole spread is very reminiscent of the Buddha and the Badass.
Daily Tarot: The Oracle
Spirit reminds you to not chase after a shiny new thing. Know thy intention as you work towards this business. Your proactive attitude is bringing you success, but the universe wants you to be mindful about every action you take. When there is an opportunity at hand, always pause first and try to go beyond the surface. There is thin line between sparkle and a treasure, so try seeing beyond anything superficial.
The “all that glitters” reminder comes after the Clean It Up card. That means, Spirit invites you let go of what no longer serves you. Past hurts may have already been closed, so you are now cleared of any emotional baggage that hinders your success. Rest and regeneration is a regular inside job–that means, be consistent with letting go and letting God. As you work hard on clearing static energies and achieving balance, it would be easier for you to make wise decisions about sparkly new things.
Does this reading resonate with you? Is it reversed? Let me know in the comments!
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via email@example.com
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Make Crystal Healing Elixirs in 1 MinuteCrystal healing elixirs are powerful potions for therapeutic or healing purposes. These are potent essences from both natural sources: crystals and plants. While there are widely available crystal healing elixirs out there, it’s either they Read more…
- The Buddha and the Badass Review: Learn 5 Best CEO TraitsWhile entrepreneurs may care about money, the world is now at an evolutionary period where service, compassion, love, and equanimity trump financial goals… This is not what we learn from business school, and this is what a successful CEO offers us step-by-step in The Buddha and the Badass.
- Zodiac Crystals: Achieve Balance Beyond BirthstonesI identified the best traits inherent of the zodiac and picked a zodiac crystal that balances those. Each sign is sub-divided to Yin and Yang: the latter is for feeding the zodiac’s identified strength/s, and the former is a healing crystal for that zodiac.
- Top 5 Crystals for Mental Health and CalmCrystals emit stable frequencies that influence our own energies, just like how instrumental music with Solfeggio frequencies can instantly lift your mood. Here, I will discuss my top 5 crystals for mental health and calm, Read more…
- Meditation Apps Reviewed: The Top 5I choose to offer, on the other hand, a quick comparison that no one has ever done before…. I will discuss some nitty-gritty details that other reviews may have left out…
A gentle reminder from A
My intention every reading: May I speak the truth, may my interpretation be for the highest good, and may my intuitive work contribute to the joy and freedom of all.
While the magic of the Tarot lies with how it resonates with us, it is always best to exercise free will. Tarot is for fun, just as I feel the joy in connecting with my spirit guides as I interpret the cards. Tarot resembles the Hero’s Journey in Mythology, just as how these archetypes are used in the movies. We are all alchemists to transform our lives, and Tarot is just one way towards self-reflection. Do not be co-dependent on Tarot, k? K! /highfive!